Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Attractions is 3 attraction tickets per day.
Attractions and more is 2 attraction tickets per day and 1 greeting ticket at Tokyo Disneyland (Meet Mickey or Minnie's Style Studio).
If the package includes the Fantasy Springs pass, which they all do starting June 6, there is 1 less attraction on the DisneySea Fantasy Springs day.

Do we know yet if the Fantasy Springs passports will still be a thing in October? I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying a package instead of paying for everything separately.

Do we know yet if the Fantasy Springs passports will still be a thing in October? I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying a package instead of paying for everything separately.
I think the consensus is that it's better to buy the package, then wait and see what else you're able to get. The package is fully refundable 21 days out or more.

No one knows. October packages are not available yet. TDR will state what’s included in the packages before they are released. Only July has been released. Keep in mind, if you use a card with foreign transaction fees, that part may not be refundable.

Apparently some people have luck with mastercards while others don't. I've heard that Japan uses a system for their cards that is incompatible with other cards. Not really a source to back it up though. Apparently Japan will be forced to update it eventually though. Even in Japan getting TDR tickets can be rough, you can't walk up and buy them and the Disney Store no longer sells them.

Certain tickets like the weeknight special ones are still only available online or by using one of the family mart kiosks. Even though I can fluently read Japanese, it's confusing and I can't even imagine how hard it would be to use google translate or something. Essentially there is a corresponding letter for the date you pick which determines the ticket price. So certain days are more expensive than others.

That's why anyone buying tickets, I just recommend klook. There's no hassle and it is so easy to pick the day and not have to worry about what letter ticket you need ect

I think the consensus is that it's better to buy the package, then wait and see what else you're able to get. The package is fully refundable 21 days out or more.

If paying with a foreign credit card, you'd be subject to exchange rate risk with the refund. It charges you immediately and I've lost quite a few dollars on refunds over the years.

Why? There are plenty of non-package hotel rooms still available in June, for example. By October, FS will be four months old already.

Why? There are plenty of non-package hotel rooms still available in June, for example. By October, FS will be four months old already.
I really don't think the hype or interest in FS is going to be diminishing after 4 months. That's going to be extremely popular and a difficult-to-get package for years to come. But you have a very good point - non-package options will be there.

Nintendo World USJ has been open since 2021 and it's still a gongshow :S FS will likely be super packed for years to come. You can't enter FS without a vacation package unless you're able to buy premier passes for rides or stay at the FS Hotel, which appears to be impossible to book.

I was just now able to snag a 1-night FS package at MiraCosta for June 5th! It was a little over $200 more expensive than the Toy Story package I have for the same night. But I think it will be worth it to get happy entry and thus perhaps a chance at buying additional passes for FS? Now I have to rethink my plans, and how much I want to be switching hotels. I know it's super easy at Disney with the same day luggage transfers between the hotels, but wow this Disney leg of the trip is going to cost more than the other 2/3 of the trip plus flights at this rate :rotfl:

If you only got 1 pass, I don't think you can get another without booking another package. Unless I misunderstood
I'm not really sure either. I'll have the 1-day FS passport, but I wonder if it's also get standby/premier access passes in addition to that?

I was just now able to snag a 1-night FS package at MiraCosta for June 5th! It was a little over $200 more expensive than the Toy Story package I have for the same night. But I think it will be worth it to get happy entry and thus perhaps a chance at buying additional passes for FS? Now I have to rethink my plans, and how much I want to be switching hotels. I know it's super easy at Disney with the same day luggage transfers between the hotels, but wow this Disney leg of the trip is going to cost more than the other 2/3 of the trip plus flights at this rate :rotfl:
I'm probably missing something, but doesn't Fantasy Springs open June 6?

I'm probably missing something, but doesn't Fantasy Springs open June 6?
Yes, but for the 1-night vacation package, the FS ticket is always for check-out day!

Doing a bit more reading on the FAQ and found this:

Information about how to purchase 1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic and its features

Standby Pass, Disney Premier Access
[Eligible attractions at Fantasy Springs]
Guests with this ticket cannot obtain a Standby Pass or purchase Disney Premier Access.
[Eligible attractions other than those located in Fantasy Springs]
Guests with this ticket can obtain a Standby Pass and purchase Disney Premier Access. (The method of obtaining a Standby Pass and Disney Premier Access will be the same as for Guests with a Park ticket other than 1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic.)

So sounds like the FS passport is NOT eligible for booking additional FS passes. In that case, not sure keeping the MC reservation is worth it unless I just want to say I'm one of the "first" people there, ha.

I seem to be misunderstanding the entire 1-day passport. Just saw this note on the site:
  • Guests may use the Priority Access Entrance when experiencing attractions at Fantasy Springs, with the exception of Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggies.
  • Please note that there may be a longer wait for the attractions during busy times.
  • Guests will not be able to experience the attractions that are temporarily closed.
  • There is no limit to the number of times guests can experience attractions.
WHAT?! Here I was thinking it would be like a coupon book, with 1 "ticket" per ride per passport. But unlimited? That does make the MC package much more attractive, as I imagine the non-Happy Entry line will be EXTREMELY long and the FS lines will build up. Getting in for Happy Entry would probably mean at least one or two rides with minimal waits. Decisions, decisions...

Nintendo World USJ has been open since 2021 and it's still a gongshow :S FS will likely be super packed for years to come. You can't enter FS without a vacation package unless you're able to buy premier passes for rides or stay at the FS Hotel, which appears to be impossible to book.
The TDR website says that the 1-day FS passports are available for purchase for guests staying at Disney hotels.

The TDR website says that the 1-day FS passports are available for purchase for guests staying at Disney hotels.

Who Can Purchase This Park Ticket​

• Guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
  • Guests who have booked an eligible Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Package plan

There are only certain hotels and certain rooms available for what has been released for June. Only Miracosta and FS Hotel have Happy Entry to Disney Sea starting June 6.

If you only got 1 pass, I don't think you can get another without booking another package. Unless I misunderstood

You get 1 day pass/package. You can purchase 1 day pass if you stay at FS Hotel. You can try for Premiere Access to 3 of the rides and Standy Pass for 1 day of.

I'm not really sure either. I'll have the 1-day FS passport, but I wonder if it's also get standby/premier access passes in addition to that?

I seem to be misunderstanding the entire 1-day passport. Just saw this note on the site:
  • Guests may use the Priority Access Entrance when experiencing attractions at Fantasy Springs, with the exception of Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggies.
  • Please note that there may be a longer wait for the attractions during busy times.
  • Guests will not be able to experience the attractions that are temporarily closed.
  • There is no limit to the number of times guests can experience attractions.
WHAT?! Here I was thinking it would be like a coupon book, with 1 "ticket" per ride per passport. But unlimited? That does make the MC package much more attractive, as I imagine the non-Happy Entry line will be EXTREMELY long and the FS lines will build up. Getting in for Happy Entry would probably mean at least one or two rides with minimal waits. Decisions, decisions...

The unlimited part, barring waiting in line, is amazing!!! I didn't realize that when I first booked my package, so it was like gravy and a cherry on top :rotfl2:

They are only available for room only reservations at FS Hotel. You can get them through a package for any TDR hotel though.

The unlimited part, barring waiting in line, is amazing!!! I didn't realize that when I first booked my package, so it was like gravy and a cherry on top :rotfl2:
Suddenly, the steep price makes MUCH more sense! Even if the priority lines get a bit long, I would hope they would be under an hour. There are only what, 2000 rooms in the Tokyo Disney Hotels? As long as they don't sell too many premier passes (and at least those would presumably be timed, so more spread out), that keeps the priority line somewhat limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter