FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can! You go through the process of adding a new FP. When you select your party/day/park, it will give you a warning that you already have FP's for that day - but it will only cancel your other FP's once you finalize your new FP selection at the end of the selection process.

If you don't find anything worth canceling your initial FP's, just don't finalize the selection. The original FP's will remain.
[/QUOTE

Thank you, thank you - I'm off to give it a go!! xx

If we have a split stay of the first 2 days onsite, and the next 2 off, can I still book FastPasses for all 4 days 60 days out? Will I get the extra Magic hours benefit for all 4 days or only the 2 nights I’m staying onsite?

If we have a split stay of the first 2 days onsite, and the next 2 off, can I still book FastPasses for all 4 days 60 days out? Will I get the extra Magic hours benefit for all 4 days or only the 2 nights I’m staying onsite?
When your 60-day FP window opens, you can book only for onsite check-in through checkout.

EMH only applies to dates where you are an actual onsite guest.

Split Stay FP booking is explained in the Split Stay section of this thread.

I am headed down Dec 25. My friends join me December 31. Can I make fast pass selections for them when my window opens even if her window opens some days later? We will be doing things together.

Is there a list somewhere of what order attractions are in the MDE app when looking for a FP? Especially in MK, I find myself scrolling down the list every time I refresh. Does 7DMT show up at the top automatically if it is available?

This has probably been asked, but our 4 yr old son is not tall enough for Space Mountain. Myself, my wife and DD are tall enough. We booked a FP for him for the ride so all 4 of us would match. If we booked him another ride using that FP, would one of us be able to ride with him, since he couldn't go on alone ? It just seems like we're wasting a FP by booking one knowing he can't use. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This has probably been asked, but our 4 yr old son is not tall enough for Space Mountain. Myself, my wife and DD are tall enough. We booked a FP for him for the ride so all 4 of us would match. If we booked him another ride using that FP, would one of us be able to ride with him, since he couldn't go on alone ? It just seems like we're wasting a FP by booking one knowing he can't use. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Rider Swap applies to your family and the discussion is on the Families Board. Here’s a current thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fp-and-rider-swap.3752186/

I am headed down Dec 25. My friends join me December 31. Can I make fast pass selections for them when my window opens even if her window opens some days later? We will be doing things together.
Which window applies to you?

If friends are linked to you and you are onsite, you can book for whoever is linked to you.

Is there a list somewhere of what order attractions are in the MDE app when looking for a FP? Especially in MK, I find myself scrolling down the list every time I refresh. Does 7DMT show up at the top automatically if it is available?
It's alphabetical which is why Seven Dwarfs is near the bottom. With tiered parks Tier 1 shows first and then Tier 2 and each tier is alphabetical.

I'm sorry if this has been asked. I read the 1st page and the most recent several pages...

I booked a package through Disney for onsite stay plus 5-day tickets. Arrival date of 12/13. I'm pretty certain that when I made the reservation, I had to specify what date my tickets would first be used (also 12/13). Due to airline availability, we are actually flying in in 12/12 but our hotel wasn't available for that night so I booked a 1-night stay at a different onsite hotel. This night was booked through a 3rd party, but I've already linked it to my MDE. We are arriving in the evening so I did not get park tickets for that 1 day or modify the date of the 5-day ticket that I booked through Disney. So my question is: which date do I used for my 60 days FP calculation? 12/12 because we will be checking in on that day? or 12/13 because that's the first day our park tickets will be valid? Thanks!

Pam

I'm sorry if this has been asked. I read the 1st page and the most recent several pages...

I booked a package through Disney for onsite stay plus 5-day tickets. Arrival date of 12/13. I'm pretty certain that when I made the reservation, I had to specify what date my tickets would first be used (also 12/13). Due to airline availability, we are actually flying in in 12/12 but our hotel wasn't available for that night so I booked a 1-night stay at a different onsite hotel. This night was booked through a 3rd party, but I've already linked it to my MDE. We are arriving in the evening so I did not get park tickets for that 1 day or modify the date of the 5-day ticket that I booked through Disney. So my question is: which date do I used for my 60 days FP calculation? 12/12 because we will be checking in on that day? or 12/13 because that's the first day our park tickets will be valid? Thanks!

Pam
12/12

The FAQ provided a short answer to my question, but I still need some clarity. Can I schedule a FP on a MVMCP night when I am not going into the park that day, I am only going into the park for the party (hopefully early, between the 4-6 window)?

This is what the FAQ says:
"In the past, MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets could be used for scheduling FPs during the party’s 3-hour grace period from 4:00p to 7:00p. Currently this is still generally true (albeit only from 4:00p to 6:00p) but only for some guests in certain ticket situations."

What are the "certain ticket situations" requirements to pull this off? The party I am attending is near the end of my trip, but I will have one full ticket day left with 3 FP's scheduled the following day. Bottom line: Can I make a FP on the party day without risking my FP's for the following day?

I tried to find the answer to this but couldn't... I did try though! I have a split stay, one night offsite beginning the 9th and onsite beginning the 10th. I have my FP's all set for the onsite portion. I know I have to wait for 30 days out to book my FPs for the 9th, and my ticket window begins the 9th. My question is, will the 9th come up highlighted to choose a FP 30 days out? Right now it only highlights the days I am onsite. Many thanks for your help!

I tried to find the answer to this but couldn't... I did try though! I have a split stay, one night offsite beginning the 9th and onsite beginning the 10th. I have my FP's all set for the onsite portion. I know I have to wait for 30 days out to book my FPs for the 9th, and my ticket window begins the 9th. My question is, will the 9th come up highlighted to choose a FP 30 days out? Right now it only highlights the days I am onsite. Many thanks for your help!
Only your onsite stay is highlighted because the 9th isn’t part of it.

Wait until you have a 30-day window to book the 9th.

The FAQ provided a short answer to my question, but I still need some clarity. Can I schedule a FP on a MVMCP night when I am not going into the park that day, I am only going into the park for the party (hopefully early, between the 4-6 window)?

This is what the FAQ says:
"In the past, MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets could be used for scheduling FPs during the party’s 3-hour grace period from 4:00p to 7:00p. Currently this is still generally true (albeit only from 4:00p to 6:00p) but only for some guests in certain ticket situations."

What are the "certain ticket situations" requirements to pull this off? The party I am attending is near the end of my trip, but I will have one full ticket day left with 3 FP's scheduled the following day. Bottom line: Can I make a FP on the party day without risking my FP's for the following day?

I'm not sure what that wording means, or if it's just a safeguard in case they need to change the policies. As of a few weeks ago, party tickets DID allow us to enter the parks at 4pm, and I was able to book FP's for windows that included times in the 4pm-6pm window (for example, my first FP of party day was in the 3:30-4:30 window, then another in the 4:30-5:30 window) It's been hard to pre-book more than 2 fastpasses in the pre-party window but you can sometimes pick up one more by checking the app once you tap into your second FP.

We have done party tickets both with, and without other park tickets and there was zero issues with any other scheduled fastpasses when we had ticket days left after the party date.

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I have searched this thread thought I understood what would happen when my booking window opened this morning.

We have a split stay booked with one night at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace and six nights at Port Orleans Riverside. Since Buena Vista Palace is entitled to 60 day fast pass bookings, I thought our window would open for the entire stay at both resorts.

However, only the first night opened. I contacted Disney and they said it is because it is two separate reservations. Is this correct? If it is that’s fine, but I wanted to be sure.

I'm not sure what that wording means, or if it's just a safeguard in case they need to change the policies. As of a few weeks ago, party tickets DID allow us to enter the parks at 4pm, and I was able to book FP's for windows that included times in the 4pm-6pm window (for example, my first FP of party day was in the 3:30-4:30 window, then another in the 4:30-5:30 window) It's been hard to pre-book more than 2 fastpasses in the pre-party window but you can sometimes pick up one more by checking the app once you tap into your second FP.

We have done party tickets both with, and without other park tickets and there was zero issues with any other scheduled fastpasses when we had ticket days left after the party date.

Thank you for this reply! So, just to be clear. Were you able to pre-book 2 FP selections on a day when you only had a party ticket? My FP scheduling window is coming up and I am trying to understand if that party day is a day when I can search for a FP between 4-5pm, and 5-6pm in advance. Thank you for your help with this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter