Fastpass return or replacement?

If it includes photo pass, what about those of going in October who already purchased Memory Maker - a credit?

In a way is this not better than Maxpass? Maxpass allows you to make FP's on your phone but others can still go to the ride and get a paper FP?? Sorry if I am mistaken, haven't done DL yet. In that case there should be more FP's left available for those who pay.

It's not clear to me whether you have to lock this in for your entire trip, or if you can go day by day. I don't think I'd want to commit to it for every day of our trip.

Not really. It is giving a bite of a sandwich to a starving man. You don't know how much it will cost or when it will start. The tidbit is better than nothing, but the disturbing "later this year" makes it sound like not close to being reality either. The part they gave us I can live with, but it could be they want to let you accept the 15 pp/pd as sunk cost before laying more on top.
Well I know it will cost $15 per person a day. That’s a good start!

I liked MaxPass at Disneyland but this seems worse. This doesn't seem like it will include all rides in the $15/$20 a day per ticket and this doesn't seem like it will have the feature MaxPass had where if like 90 minutes go bye and your booked fastpass time hasn't arrive you could book another Fastpass. This allowed you to book multiple fastpasses for the evening if lets say you went on a break in the afternoon.

So, one thing to note that with MaxPass there was still the option for free FPs - now there is not. There is a TOuring Plans style itinerary that may help (if you like that sort of thing) but if you want to be using the FP, you need to pay the $15 per day. That's a bit tough. Again though, this does give them the ability to run promotions, etc. and give perks as they see fit.

So,

Genie+:
Add $15 per ticket per day, to get what used to be same-day fast pass. But does not include super-headliners like 7DMT. Can only book one at a time, so choose carefully.

For super-headliners:
Per-attraction fee (limit 2) perr LL, booked day-of.

Resort guests get the benefit of booking their first Genie+ pass at 7am from their hotel room.

Do resort guests also get a jump on the individually priced attractions?

Does anyone have the link to the Len testa 5pm live stream they can share again? I can’t find it. Thanks!

I’m glad we’re going late 2022. By then people will have strategies laid out. Now to add $30 x 9 days to the budget.

So all in all... it doesn't seem that bad. As we were promised that we would get super upset about it... this is a bit of a letdown.

So basically, for the non major rides, it's kind like the refresh part of FP, only for $15 a person a day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter