Favorite cocktail?

Timhags

Mouseketeer
What's your favorite cocktail from the bubble? Pics if you got em and where they are from. Trying to get ideas for an upcoming trip. ........ And I bartend part time looking for ideas

Great topic.
I don't have any photos, but I love:
The Spice Trader Classic (Hayman's Old Tom Gin, Dolin Vermouth Blanc, Lemon Juice, and Strawberries topped with Soda Water) and Hightower Rocks (Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Watermelon, Sweet-and-Sour, and Lime Juice) from Nomad
Tune-In Lounge makes a good classic margarita
The martini/margarita flights from HBD are really fun
The blueberry lemon drop martini from California Grill is one we've started recreating at home (Three Olives Blueberry Vodka, Pomegranate and Lemon Juices, Blueberries)
The BaiJoe Punch at the Joy of Tea in Epcot is so much better than it seems like it should be (with Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple)

I'd love to hear your favorites as well.

The Annapurna Zing from Nomad Lounge in DAK: Bombay sapphire east gin, passion fruit puree, mint, and lime juice topped with ginger beer

The Tipsy Ducks In Love from the Joy of Tea in Epcot: Bourbon Whisky, coffee, black tea, cream and chocolate syrup

The Scottish Professor from Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in DS: Monkey Shoulder Blended malt Scotch Whiskey, Hendrick's Gin, Pear Nectar, Simple Syrup, and fresh Lemon Juice

Both slushies from France in Epcot.

The Cool headed monkey from Jock Lindsays Hangar Bar at disney springs. Starr African Rum, Van Der Hum Tangerine Liqueur, fresh Lime Juice, Watermelon, and Pineapple Juice

Dad's Electric Lemonade 50s Primetime Cafe: Dad whips up an electrifying blue drink with Vodka, Blue Curaçao, Sweet-and-Sour, and Sprite®

The “serenity” at Todd English’s Bluezoo in the Dolphin. Description from the menu:

a masterful combination of cucumber vodka, st. germain elderflower liqueur, muddled strawberries, basil, rosemary, lime, and a splash of pineapple juice

The Annapurna Zing from Nomad Lounge in DAK: Bombay sapphire east gin, passion fruit puree, mint, and lime juice topped with ginger beer

Love this ^^^
A lot of the WDW cocktails are too sweet for me. I'm planning on a Bloody Mary from Dawa in AK and I thought the one Y&Y serves was okay.

I find a lot of WDW cocktails to be way too sweet but Nomad has some good ones. My favorite was already mentioned but it is the:

The Annapurna Zing: Bombay sapphire east gin, passion fruit puree, mint, and lime juice topped with ginger beer

It also comes with an awesome lotus flower glow cube, I may have a small collection.

I don't like any cocktails made with simple syrup or honestly even any kind of fruit juice (outside of freshly squeezed limes/lemons or splash of grapefruit juice). Too sweet.

Savory cocktails (with jalapeno or basil or thyme) - those are delicious! Mezcal and Tequila with those flavors is amazing, with a touch of grapefruit juice. Haven't found one yet at WDW, but I haven't been in a few years.

In Epcot I always get the sparkling sake from Japan. This trip I'll be getting the Peach Moscato in Italy. I actually read about it on here and bought a bottle - delicious!!! Not too sweet.

Reactions: eva
Love this ^^^
A lot of the WDW cocktails are too sweet for me. I'm planning on a Bloody Mary from Dawa in AK and I thought the one Y&Y serves was okay.

The bloody mary from dawa is on my list for next time. I'm an oddball, like a hummingbird I like my drinks sweet and fruity, but every now and then I'm in the mood for a good bloody mary.

I find a lot of WDW cocktails to be way too sweet but Nomad has some good ones. My favorite was already mentioned but it is the:

The Annapurna Zing: Bombay sapphire east gin, passion fruit puree, mint, and lime juice topped with ginger beer

It also comes with an awesome lotus flower glow cube, I may have a small collection.

Me too and another lover of ginger beer as well:).

The black cherry mule at Geyser Point is refreshing as is the gin mule @ the HBD Lounge.
Going in another direction the salt air margarita at Jaleo is divine. More like a classic margarita with a head of light as air foam.

Me too and another lover of ginger beer as well:).

The black cherry mule at Geyser Point is refreshing as is the gin mule @ the HBD Lounge.
Going in another direction the salt air margarita at Jaleo is divine. More like a classic margarita with a head of light as air foam.

Yes, the black cherry mule was very refreshing. I will need to try the gin mule and air salt margarita, thanks! I used to like a lot of the margaritas at la cava when it first opened but now I find them very sweet too so I have been going for tequila flights when my husband wants to go there!

Not going to lie, the lotus flower glow cube was a great selling point for me for this one. :) Also, I'm not a fan or rum or vodka, and those feature super heavily on most drink menus. I much prefer gin or whisky.

Nomad Lounge: Annapurna Zing & Tempting Tigress
Trader Sam's: Shrunken Zombie Head
AbracadaBar: Magic Hatten & Coney Negroni (this is actually a Boulevardier, but that doesn't rhyme with anything :P)
Jiko: Out of Africa (this one also has a lotus flower glow cube)
Enzo's Hideaway: Hazelnut Old Fashioned
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar: The Bitter Barkeep & Bam's Barnstormer

Nomad Lounge: Annapurna Zing & Tempting Tigress
Trader Sam's: Shrunken Zombie Head
AbracadaBar: Magic Hatten & Coney Negroni (this is actually a Boulevardier, but that doesn't rhyme with anything :P)
Jiko: Out of Africa (this one also has a lotus flower glow cube)
Enzo's Hideaway: Hazelnut Old Fashioned
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar: The Bitter Barkeep & Bam's Barnstormer

I think I need to go to Jiko on our next trip for the Out of Africa, it sounds delicious. We always split a bottle of wine there and I get a Zebratini for dessert so I don't think I have ever even looked at the cocktail menu. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter