Favorite cocktail?

Nomad Lounge: Annapurna Zing & Tempting Tigress
Trader Sam's: Shrunken Zombie Head
AbracadaBar: Magic Hatten & Coney Negroni (this is actually a Boulevardier, but that doesn't rhyme with anything :P)
Jiko: Out of Africa (this one also has a lotus flower glow cube)
Enzo's Hideaway: Hazelnut Old Fashioned
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar: The Bitter Barkeep & Bam's Barnstormer

Hazelnut old fashioned sounds awesome

I used to love these frozen rum runners from a tiki bar in downtown Disney. Hoping it is still there but doesn't look like it.

I always get a bloody mary from Dawa on my AK days. I love a good spicy Bloody Mary! They've changed over the years at Dawa, they used to have a selection of signature Bloody Mary's but now only one. It's still very good!

The Africa Starr Mojito from Sanaa is delicious. African Starr rum and tangerine liqueur....the tangerine makes an interesting take on the mojito.

I like the cider and Fireball from Rose and Crown. Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, and Strongbow Cider topped with Ginger Ale

In not a big pineapple fan but I have had the Lapu Lapu from the Poly and the Cool Headed Monkey from Jock Lindseys. Both are pretty good and the Lapu is STRONG. If you like sweet, you'll like them. I can't do too much sweet.

Tipsy Ducks is unique and if you like coffee, you'll like it. It's a weird combination of coffee, tea, bourbon and chocolate. I think it could be overly sweet, but the bitterness from the tea and coffee balance it. It still reminds me of a dessert.

I am gluten free, but if I wasn't I would get a Kilkenny beer from Raglan Road. They are one of only a handful of bars in the U.S. that can get it. DH loves it and will have a few when we are in DS. Not a cocktail, but I've had it and it is good. It has nitrogenated bubbles like Guinness, very smooth.

I don't like any cocktails made with simple syrup or honestly even any kind of fruit juice (outside of freshly squeezed limes/lemons or splash of grapefruit juice). Too sweet.

Savory cocktails (with jalapeno or basil or thyme) - those are delicious! Mezcal and Tequila with those flavors is amazing, with a touch of grapefruit juice. Haven't found one yet at WDW, but I haven't been in a few years.

In Epcot I always get the sparkling sake from Japan. This trip I'll be getting the Peach Moscato in Italy. I actually read about it on here and bought a bottle - delicious!!! Not too sweet.

Try the jalapeno margarita from La Cava de Tequila in the Mexican pavilion. DH loves that one..sometimes he gets a jalapeno/avocado margarita which he says is even better.

I used to love the strawberry basil lemonade (with vodka) but I haven’t seen it for ages.
I love a frozen margarita and also a pomegranate kit.

My favorite is the Peach Tree Punch at HBD!!

Ketel One Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Grenadine, Splash of Sprite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter