Favorite Offsite Restaurant? Locals encouraged!

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I was just wondering where folks go for really good food offsite. So far, I've discovered Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ to be very promising. What's your opinion? Are there any locals here that know of some really good eats that's maybe off the beaten path? I have 3 nights that are OPEN on my itinerary. I want to have some really good choices besides Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, Red Lobster etc. etc.. Where can you get awesome fried seafood and steak? I love seafood. Hubby loves steak and pork. So, what says YOU?

We love Bahama Breeze, it is the only offsite must do for us.

Celebration Town Tavern - not a chain, locally owned.

Primarily a seafood restaurant I suppose but they also have baby back ribs to kill for, if you're a fan of wet ribs. And very good fried shrimp.

Reasonably priced and they offer a 10% discount for DDE cardholders.

we love Baharma breeze too, a definate must do !!! We go there at least twice each trip LUSH!!! :love:

on the cheaper end we love sweet tomatoes for lunch too. Just off Kirkman road.

I have two places-Jungle Jim's and a sports bar that I can't remmber the name of but it isn't smokey and they have really great wings.

We love Race Rock on International Drive. We have gone during our last 3 visits to Orlando. It is perfect after a day at the park, and we will get 2 appetizers and drinks-it feeds our family of 5 for really cheap. It has a racing theme-all sorts-cars, motorcycles, trucks, etc.

Our last trip to Disney was offsite and we had the chance to discover the Orlando Ale House. It offers really great food at even better prices. We can't wait for our trip back in Dec. b/c this is a must do for us.

Originally Posted by powellrj
our very favorite is Texas De Brazil

We would definitely have to agree. DD loves the bananas. They also have a club you can join on their website, they will email coupons (25-50% off) to you. I am negotiating with DH to go to WDW at the end of the month. I told him we could go to Texas de Brazil. I think I've almost go him convinced. :woohoo:

Where can we find this Texas de Brazil in the Orlando area - sounds like a place we might like, from the name.

pocohontas2004 said:
Where can we find this Texas de Brazil in the Orlando area - sounds like a place we might like, from the name.

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/
sign-up for their eclub (bottom of main page) and they will send you printable coupons. The Orlando location is 5259 International Drive

Our vote is for Charley's Steakhouse. They have 2 locations. One near Celebration and the other on International Drive. We love the steaks there!!!! It is one of the best steaks we have ever had. They know a lot about steaks. My favorite is the 20oz Filet. It can be pricey, but is a fun indulgence for us when we can visit.

Our must do every trip is Fish Bones (not to be confused with Bonefish :) )
Excellent wood-fired steaks and seafood. Great service. I think it is off I-drive on Sandlake Blvd. Oh, I can taste it already :woohoo:

Just got back!! Bruno's on 192 -- owned by italian immigrant, only one restaurant, not a chain. EXCELLENT!!!!!

tiggergirl31 said:
Our last trip to Disney was offsite and we had the chance to discover the Orlando Ale House. It offers really great food at even better prices. We can't wait for our trip back in Dec. b/c this is a must do for us.

I Agree!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :sunny:

bama-mom said:
Our must do every trip is Fish Bones (not to be confused with Bonefish :) )
Excellent wood-fired steaks and seafood. Great service. I think it is off I-drive on Sandlake Blvd. Oh, I can taste it already :woohoo:

Wow i forgot about this one and i just ate there this past Feb!

We love Smokey Bones BBQ!!! Thier Skillet Corn bread with Pecan Maple butter is to the best!
We also like Beef O Brady's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter