Favorite Restaurant in Walt Disney World

Raglan Road has been a favorite for over 15 years now. We've always had fantastic meals there.

I have, and I found the entire experience to be lacking in comparison to Citricos. The food was close, but the service left a lot to be desired. It's definitely a sign of a bad time when the ONLY time you see your server the whole night is when they take your order (we had to place a dessert order through a different server and ordered drinks directly at the bar while we had waited for our table) and when it came time to pay, we had to hunt down a manager (which took half an hour) because nobody knew where our server was. No other server offered to help us find a manager to get our bill paid. We were served steaks without knives, and when we asked for some we were brought the standard knife and fork table setting (thankfully, the steaks were tender enough to cut with those knives because it took another ten minutes for a server to come back around.

That's disappointing. Makes me hope Victoria and Albert's is open even more.

'Ohana is always a must for us. Out of the ones I haven't tried yet & hoping for our upcoming trip are:

Be Our Guest
Chefs de France

Citrico’s and the brunch at California Grill

close behind is Beaches & Cream—patty melt and the No Way Jose sundae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter