Feb 9-16 FOP FP+ available!!

Thank you, I've just been able to move things around and get a better time than the one we had

I just posted about this for Feb 8th as well. Just snagged one for my family.

I had been unable to get one for Feb 14 before, but there are even morning ones available now. Makes me wonder why there are suddenly more?

I posted on the other thread but there were also lots of times for February 4th, I just got one for two people a minute ago and there were times available throughout the day.

I had been unable to get one for Feb 14 before, but there are even morning ones available now. Makes me wonder why there are suddenly more?
Yes I wondered where they suddenly found lots of fastpasses from, they must know how many they can operate with per day by now!

Thank you for posting! I'm helping a coworker plan his upcoming trip that he booked at the last minute. I didn't think I was going to be able to find him FOP FPs until the day before/day of (with lots of refreshing), but I was able to book three for 2/5 at the perfect time. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter