February 2020

I can’t seem to go through all the way
I see the offers on the general page then whenever I click on a rate the special offer disappears
I am the only one?
WoW Disney IT!!!
It was like that when I first started seeing the discounts then it has been slowly uploading.

Just posting in here (I know you were told in the January thread); you do not need to have 6 day tickets for the room only discount. The 6 day tickets are if you want the 'free' disney gift card

Edit: Same though with the kids. Fiance and I went on the play stay dine last year and it was a great deal.
We are looking at saving 10%... does anyone know what the gift card is with the 6 day tickets??

AKL Feb 4 - 12 discount: room only price went from $383 per night to $287 per night. That's a great price for AKL!

No regrets that I already booked though, the discounts wouldn't have saved me over the deal we already have :flower1:

The least expensive room I can see for those dates is POR for $219 (reg price $236)

Discounts are there for my dates. But I’m reserved at POFQ which is now sold out on my dates. Looked at other moderates but the more expensive room categories are all that’s available on my dates, so the total price is about the same as what I’m paying. Oh well, I’m staying where I am!

Last edited:
Not a lot of availability for my dates. Got BWI, but its still 200 more than the Visa Riviera deal. Last night (RO) thinking AKL isn't that much more than the mods....

Ahhh....I can get the tower for a grear price. But I havent heard back from my TA. She works a ft job as well as being a TA. Should I book it and just cancel my ressie with her?

Having trouble modifying through MDE. It will only allow me to alter one aspect at a time (resort, offer, room view). Can’t modify from Poly rack rate to BWI pass holder rate. Had to make a whole new reservation to secure the rate - ugh!

It's either already sold out for my dates, or hasn't been uploaded yet, and I'm not waiting on hold for two hours...

Wow if that Free Kids dining thing really replaced SPD that seems like a huge blow!

Also...I'm a little sad that I won't have to do my big SPD thread this year... maybe it's the end of an era for me, lol!

No discounts for our Port Orleans Riverside or BWI for our dates. I moved out BWI dates to Yacht Club and "upgraded" to Club level for an extra $18. I'll probably move our POR dates to a Disney Springs hotel. We'll have a car so don't need ME. Happy to wake up this morning to discounts.

I would echo the question above. I haven't seen anything online, but has anyone with a Disney Visa inquired about any additional discount?

Over an hour on hold and got disconnected. I'm done. Looks like they really didnt have much open for POFQ, only pool view for the same price we were already paying (and now that I waited on hold, that's gone now too)

Im glad I booked free dining BB for next September trip at least because g er tying no discount at all for Feb is annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter