February 2020

Is it just me or did they jack up the prices, then apply discounts? I'm not seeing anything worth switching from POFQ for (even with AP discounts).

I can't figure out what's going on, every time I get something to come up the website tells me something about an orbit, I wait 2.5 minutes, and it goes back to the home page.

Is it just me or did they jack up the prices, then apply discounts? I'm not seeing anything worth switching from POFQ for (even with AP discounts).
I agree. The only real discount I saw for CSR was in the tower.

Wow, we normally stay at the cabins for $280ish/night with this promo - right now with this promo it's $396/night, which is basically the previous rack rate.

Initially I thought the same thing, then did a mock reservation and saw that the only room types available at moderates on my dates were the highest category rooms, such as the Pirate rooms at CBR. I’m at POFQ too, and see nothing that is tempting me to move to another resort

Last edited:
What’s with the first week of February? I can’t even get any full price rooms to show up at the Epcot resorts. The one day this week I didn’t wake up at 6 am

Keep trying!!! At first, my TA couldn't find the CSR tower discount (luckily I had booked an extra reservation early this morning), but she kept trying online and was able to find it!! Paid $263 a night for the tower, so I'm happy to upgrade from All Star Movies. It was about an extra $95 a night, but we're going to have a good bit of resort time this trip, so I figure it's worth it.

I was just going to ask if there were extra Visa discounts beyond the Gift of Magic offer. I see someone called and there is not... booo! I was able to get the 10% off at POP by modifying my current reservation though!!! I used my PC, it took awhile to load. I am sure they are having a lot of web traffic right now.

I am on hold with WDW to double check the Visa discounts. Probably gonna be here a while.

I must be experiencing a glitch. It’s hard to believe even the full price club level rooms are all sold.

I can't figure out what's going on, every time I get something to come up the website tells me something about an orbit, I wait 2.5 minutes, and it goes back to the home page.
Are you using a PC? That happened to me on my cell and then once on the PC. I just waited and it loaded. Keep trying!!

If you're not seeing what you want today... Keep Checking Back!! Room availability can and will change as people adjust their trips and move things around. I'm not guaranteeing that your "standard view" room will become available but it could. I actually would check daily, as annoying as that might sound.

Last year I wanted CR Theme Park View for the 2nd portion of my split stay, I checked regularly for over a month and then one day there it was and I snagged it!

Good luck to all!

If you're not seeing what you want today... Keep Checking Back!! Room availability can and will change as people adjust their trips and move things around. I'm not guaranteeing that your "standard view" room will become available but it could. I actually would check daily, as annoying as that might sound.

Last year I wanted CR Theme Park View for the 2nd portion of my split stay, I checked regularly for over a month and then one day there it was and I snagged it!

Good luck to all!

I look everyday for certain things and feel insane, until I finally get what i want, which happens almost everytime. Always look if you care enough. or are broke enough like me ;) ha

I would echo the question above. I haven't seen anything online, but has anyone with a Disney Visa inquired about any additional discount?
I waited online for 68 minutes to ask about Disney visa and was told there isn’t one... yet. But I feel like I get those emails later in the day

I waited online for 68 minutes to ask about Disney visa and was told there isn’t one... yet. But I feel like I get those emails later in the day
At this point, I'm happy with my resort, so if they throw at an additional visa discount, I'll be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter