February DVC meet and treat

Geomom

DIS Veteran
Disney Vacation Club Meet & Treat
Disney's BoardWalk
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
In celebration of Valentine’s Day, join us for a sweet gathering inside the Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk on select days in February. Eligible Members staying at Walt Disney World Resort can enjoy a treat and pose for photos with Disney Characters at this Disney Vacation Club event—presented as part of Membership Magic.
Event Dates
  • Tuesday, February 13, 2024
  • Wednesday, February 14, 2024
  • Tuesday, February 20, 2024
  • Wednesday, February 21, 2024
In order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy this event, only one event date will be available per Membership.
Event Hours
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Eligibility
Disney Vacation Club Members who are eligible for Membership Extras benefits may attend this event. Members must also have a qualifying reservation at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida or at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort on an event date.
Party Size Limit
A Member can attend and bring up to the number of Guests on their Resort reservation.
Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk at Walt Disney World Resort
Parking
There is no Resort parking for this event. Members are strongly encouraged to use Walt Disney World Resort transportation.
Other Important Information

• Event registration is not required.
  • A valid Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card and photo ID are required at check-in. The Member listed on the Digital Membership Card must be in attendance.
  • Your Digital Membership Card should be added to the digital wallet of your mobile device before arrival, as using the temporary card will not expedite the check-in process.
  • Admission is subject to capacity limits. Once the event reaches capacity, arriving Members and their Guests may be able to wait in line at the entrance, and can be admitted when event attendees exit the venue. However, the line may be closed before 4:00 PM, depending on the number of Members and Guests waiting to be admitted.
  • Attendees younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
  • Event dates are subject to change or cancellation.
  • Treat options and experiences are subject to change.
  • This offer is nontransferable and cannot be sold.

We will be there as well and looking forward to it. We have been to a couple of the Halloween events and they were nice. However, I am surprised that we did not get an email about it (unless I missed it). I only learned about it here.

We will be there the 20th & 21st but weren’t originally planning to be in the Epcot area those days.

For anyone who has done this kind of thing before, is it worth stepping out of the parks to do? We had planned to be in AK on the 20th and MK on the 21st.

I hope somebody is attending today and will report out how it is. We will be there next week on our first trip as DVC Owners and are looking forward to going. I'm curious what characters will make an appearance.

Hopefully someone who attends will post.

I went to the Halloween event in 2023. There were three characters. No photopass photographers, but there were cast members who would use your phone or camera to take a picture of you with each of the characters. There also was a big throne where you could pose for a picture.

There were balloon artists. The ones outside made balloon hats and the ones inside made animals. The line for the inside one was very slow. You could skip it if you wanted to. The artists outside started before people were let inside, so it would have been smart to do that before the event started, if interested. If you skipped the balloon artists inside, I think you could have been in and out in less than 30 minutes.

Since it was Halloween,we were given a treat bag and there were a few stations where cast members gave us candy. There was no other food.

At the first few events, there were long lines outside to get in. There was no long line on our day.

I went today. They had pictures with Clarabelle and Horace and Minnie and Mickey with Valentine backdrops.

They also had a picture spot with props for Valentine.

The gave away a little bag of gummie heart candy with Membership magic on the bag. It was cute!

I went today. They had pictures with Clarabelle and Horace and Minnie and Mickey with Valentine backdrops.

They also had a picture spot with props for Valentine.

The gave away a little bag of gummie heart candy with Membership magic on the bag. It was cute!
Were there any artists there like with the Halloween one?

Were there any artists there like with the Halloween one?
At Halloween there were balloon artists, not regular artists. At one table they made animals out of balloons. At the other table they made hats out of balloons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter