FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Hi
Are we allowed to ask questions of our partners such as if they are working on something in particular in their books, maybe they are lacking in pieces for Adventureland or a certain resturant?
I know that the surprise is in what they get but are wish lists ok?
I am so excited for who my partner is and hope to do a really nice job!
I think this is going to be fun and challenging!:hippie:

Yes!! Ask away!! Just a surprise as to what you actually made. Because I know some of us need a lot of things :)

yay, this is going to be fun!

Hi Dacky, excited we are partners!!!

Rachal - can we start our paint cans too, or are we to wait?

and our titles can be anything Disney right? have some ideas already of what I want to make!

Start your cans too. If you want to wait and chat with your partner and get to know them more you defiantly can. Or if you already have an idea of what you want to do go with it.

I need to go get a can so mine will have to wait. Although the snow seems to be melting!! :cool1::cool1:

Hi Sheila!! :wave2:

Since we are still snowed in I think I am going to get to work on this!! Ya! Is there anything that you are currently working on? Or will be working on soon that you need titles for?

Yes!! Ask away!! Just a surprise as to what you actually made. Because I know some of us need a lot of things :)

Start your cans too. If you want to wait and chat with your partner and get to know them more you defiantly can. Or if you already have an idea of what you want to do go with it.

I need to go get a can so mine will have to wait. Although the snow seems to be melting!! :cool1::cool1:

okay thanks!

Dacky....I've got the Pixar and Classics carts...anything you'd like from those for your titles? or are you in need of something?

also want to double check are you Vicky or Vicki or Vickie?

I'm excited, too!! This swap is going to be so much fun! I'll pm you my info next, but first I have a couple of questions:

1. Since you've done similar swaps, do you already have a Disney paint can? If so, can you let me know the character or theme, so I can make something different?

2. Also, can give me an idea on what you are currently working on or a wish list for the titles?

Thanks!

Hi Sheila!! :wave2:

Since we are still snowed in I think I am going to get to work on this!! Ya! Is there anything that you are currently working on? Or will be working on soon that you need titles for?

I'm just starting on last summer's WDW trip, so I could use a lot. I joined just about every group in the AK swap, so that park is probably covered. I don't have anything for Epcot -- we did all of WS and Soarin, TT, MS, etc. I could also use items for the water parks, resort (POR), and Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time, Ohana's (dinner --no characters), Chef Mickey's, and major attractions in MK (except those in Fantasyland) and HS.

Wow! I have a lot of scrapping to do. Hope that helps!

I'm excited, too!! This swap is going to be so much fun! I'll pm you my info next, but first I have a couple of questions:

1. Since you've done similar swaps, do you already have a Disney paint can? If so, can you let me know the character or theme, so I can make something different?

I did. But I have no clue as to where it is now..... I think the girls may have taken off with it. It was done in a tink theme.

2. Also, can give me an idea on what you are currently working on or a wish list for the titles?

I am actually working on our 2008 disney trip. Getting the layouts scrapped in the girls' books. I dont have anything specific right now, but I am about 4 disney trips behind including one at Christmas time

Thanks!

:)

I'm just starting on last summer's WDW trip, so I could use a lot. I joined just about every group in the AK swap, so that park is probably covered. I don't have anything for Epcot -- we did all of WS and Soarin, TT, MS, etc. I could also use items for the water parks, resort (POR), and Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time, Ohana's (dinner --no characters), Chef Mickey's, and major attractions in MK (except those in Fantasyland) and HS.

Wow! I have a lot of scrapping to do. Hope that helps!

It sure does!!

I just wanted to pop into the thread and say hi to everyone. I have been pming with my partner and we have been getting to know one another and really looking at what we need for our scrapping which is such a joy. I love swaps but it is so nice to have something where what I get will really be what I can truly use without having to stage a photo (not that I am above doing that).

Rebecca

okay thanks!

Dacky....I've got the Pixar and Classics carts...anything you'd like from those for your titles? or are you in need of something?

also want to double check are you Vicky or Vicki or Vickie?

I'm so excited to have you as a paint can partner!

I spell my name Vicky.....and I am really excited that you have both of those carts! I went to Pixar Weekend/Flower and Garden Festival in 2011 and haven't started that book yet so any title/pieces for that weekend trip would be awesome!

Here's pics from that trip (if you are bored/want to see the characters we met) http://dacky.shutterfly.com/945. I don't seem to have the pics on my shutterfly from the flower/garden stuff.

Do you have anything you are working on right now/that you'll really like? :)

I'm so excited to have you as a paint can partner!

I spell my name Vicky.....and I am really excited that you have both of those carts! I went to Pixar Weekend/Flower and Garden Festival in 2011 and haven't started that book yet so any title/pieces for that weekend trip would be awesome!

Here's pics from that trip (if you are bored/want to see the characters we met) http://dacky.shutterfly.com/945. I don't seem to have the pics on my shutterfly from the flower/garden stuff.

Do you have anything you are working on right now/that you'll really like? :)

thanks, wanted to make sure I had the correct spelling for your can!!

I will go take a look at your photos! we were there during F & G too, it was so pretty! wow I'm jealous! how cool to get to meet all those characters....gives me some great idea's for your titles!!!

have Oct 2011 WDW trip....doing this one in all fall colors....brown, oranges, golds, dark reds etc...we did do MNSSHP but have stuff for those photos already

and Dec 2011 Xmas DLR trip...will be doing this one in holiday colors, reds, greens, white.

haven't even sorted my photos yet, so just general things in Fall or Holiday colors would be great!!

can't wait to get started....let me know if you have anymore questions!!!

Hi Rita!!! I'm so excited that we are partners!!!:banana: This is gonna be so much fun!

What are you working on right now? Is there anything in particular that you need for your Disney albums? Also, I have all the Disney Cricut cartridges and the Cuttlebug dies/folders so if you know of something you'd like off of any of them, let me know!

I've already bought a paint can and I can't wait to get started decorating it for you!

Hi Stephanie!
This is going to be fun! Ive always wanted an excuse to get to make something for you ever since you were my first secret santa!
I use the clipboard at preschool with the kids and every class has loved it!
This will either be really easy or really hard. We are going to the world in June of 2013 and are combining it with a cruise on the Fantasy.
I need everything, anything your heart desires to make for the World!

Now, what would you like? Do you have any other cans? If so what themes have already been done?
Are you currently working on anything? Any area your supply is lacking in?
I have an idea for the can itself but will wait to hear from you.
But want to go shopping tomorrow!:cool1::rotfl:
Cant wait!

Hi Heidi!! Got your info...and getting started already tonight! Had a long day and ready to unwind with my Cricut! :banana: I have plans for two of the toppers, but am still undecided on the other two. Could you tell me what you are working on or you need now or will need in the future? Are there any certain meals or characters or certain activities you always are sure to do when you go to Disney? Have you scrapped all of your pictures from your Christmas trip? Anything else you are looking for that wasn't listed? Anything from any of my carts you would like that you normally don't have access to? I have Toy Story, Classics, Mickey font & Friends, Cars, Pooh, both Princess. Fire away! Can't wait!

Hey Rita! Oooh, a Disney trip and a cruise will be so much fun. I haven't done a Disney cruise (well, actually any cruise). I'm not overly fond of boats, but a Disney cruise has been tempting!!!!

No, I do not have any cans so there will be no worry of any type of duplication!!! I'm sure I'm going to love what you make!

We go to WDW a lot so I'm always needing stuff as I'm always working on Disney trips. The only thing I don't think I need are things directly related to a specific ride. Things I definitely can use are lands, park, characters, parade, fireworks, general Disney (memories, fun, etc.).

Hey Stephanie!
Now I can go shopping! Sale at Joanns!:cool1:
I have your can all planned out!
And Im glad we're starting with toppers because thats always the hardest for me but I think I have a few ideas.

BTW, how is DS doing in school? He is in an arts/threater program? mine graduates this year and Ive been all boo hooey! Hopefully it gets better.
I look to you and Nancy for guidence!

I am done with my 4 toppers...went ahead and did what came to me for the other two! :thumbsup2 They are pretty general so they could be used pretty widely. Ready for the next challenge this Friday! I never got my can...going for that tomorrow. Plan to decorate this week. If I don't finish, I will finish that next week.

got my toppers and can finished today! love how it turned out :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter