FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Jack starts right before halloween and is there until Jan. 1st when they take the Christmas time. Oh I can always use Jack stuff. We have had our pictures taken with him and Sally several times. We have done Goofys kitchen and Ariels grotto at Disneyland and California adventure , then at DW we went to Prime time Cafe. I am so jealous we tried to get into Sci-Fi but could not get in there. This gives me some good ideas. Now off to get started.

Ahhh....perfect! So I'm in great shape then! I know just what to do and what direction to go in! Where did you stay in WDW?

I'm here! I have bought what I need to make Rita's can and the toppers, but I haven't put together my ideas yet. We leave for WDW tomorrow and I will get the toppers and tomorrow's challenge next week after we return!

Hey Stephanie!
Do you ever go at Halloween and need anything "Fallish"? or any other holiday?
I loved making your can! I hate this! I want to give it to you now! Its like Christmas!
Have fun on your trip! Are all 3 of you going?

have a great trip Stephanie!!!

Rachal - are we going to have a new challenge on Friday??

Ya more chatter!

Stephanie have a great trip!
Rita no spoiling the surprise! !
Lisa, yup another on Friday. I will try to have it up late tomorrow nigjt for tje east coasters. I have a job interview on Friday but I think I'm going to have to cancel. Thr schedule just wont work. And I don't want to waste anyone's time. But I still need to head to tsvoma for a can :)

I am beat! Have a great night all.

Have fun Stephanie!

Can't wait to see the next challenge! I'm going to wrap up my new titles today then I'll be ready for the next step! Woohoo!!!!!!!

Hey Stephanie!
Do you ever go at Halloween and need anything "Fallish"? or any other holiday?
I loved making your can! I hate this! I want to give it to you now! Its like Christmas!
Have fun on your trip! Are all 3 of you going?

I have tons of Halloween Disney stuff so don't need that. We usually do the Christmas party each year (well, didn't in 2011) so can always use that. Don't go for any other holidays.

I can't wait to see the can you made. I know I'll love it!!!!

Yes, all three of us are going to WDW today, plus DS's GF. It was her birthday this past Tuesday so we are going to celebrate her birthday at Disney!!!! She's as Disney crazy as we are so she's a perfect fit.

Have a good weekend and I'll chat with you next week!

Hope you have a great trip, Stephanie! Wish I were going with you. I've finished one title and the other 3 are in process. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's challenge.

Hey LaWanna!! Two questions for you...

1. When is your birthday and do you celebrate it?

2. Do you have a favorite treat?

Woooppss....one more...

3. Have you been or do you plan to go to DL in the near future with your granddaughter?

I am headed to the Craft and Hobby ***. trade show on Sat. so I will not be able to get started on these until next Wed. But will figure out what I am going to do while I am gone. Will be in the hotel room after 6 by myself, unless I decide to go over to Disneyland by myself. Anyone want to go with me ;)

Hey LaWanna!! Two questions for you...

1. When is your birthday and do you celebrate it?

2. Do you have a favorite treat?

Woooppss....one more...

3. Have you been or do you plan to go to DL in the near future with your granddaughter?

My Birthday is March 3 and normally I celebrate it at Disneyland. Will be celebrating it there a little early this year. We are going for Feb. 29th (leap day) they are keeping Disneyland open for 24 hours, first time they have done it for the general public. Then I am off to spend my birthday with my granddaughter.
I am diabetic so I can't enjoy any of the treats anymore, I use to love the pineapple whip. Now I just enjoy Goofy's sugar free gummy candy. Disneyland does not have sugar free deserts like Disney World does.
One day I plan on being the one to take her on her first trip to DL or DW depending where they live.

Ok Erin tell me what is your favorite treat.
Do you have any plans on going to DL?
When is your birthday and how do you celebrate it?

we stayed at the Pop Century, in the 1960'S section

Fun resort!!!

I am headed to the Craft and Hobby ***. trade show on Sat. so I will not be able to get started on these until next Wed. But will figure out what I am going to do while I am gone. Will be in the hotel room after 6 by myself, unless I decide to go over to Disneyland by myself. Anyone want to go with me ;)

LUCKY!!!! I will come...well I'd like to come!!

My Birthday is March 3 and normally I celebrate it at Disneyland. Will be celebrating it there a little early this year. We are going for Feb. 29th (leap day) they are keeping Disneyland open for 24 hours, first time they have done it for the general public. Then I am off to spend my birthday with my granddaughter.
I am diabetic so I can't enjoy any of the treats anymore, I use to love the pineapple whip. Now I just enjoy Goofy's sugar free gummy candy. Disneyland does not have sugar free deserts like Disney World does.
One day I plan on being the one to take her on her first trip to DL or DW depending where they live.

Ohhhh.....we are so close! Mine is March 15!! It'll be fun being in the park at any hour! My birthday usually gets somehow combined with a St. Patrick's Day celebration. Very Irish family!! Pineapple whip float is my fav at DW!!! I only tried it for the first time this last time, but now I'm in love!!!! Hoping you get to experience your granddaughter's first castle sighting!! :wizard:

Ooooh! Spending your b-day at Disney must be awesome! My b-day is in Feb -- right in the middle of basketball, academic tournaments, and dance recital prep, so I don't see myself celebrating it with the mouse anytime soon. Maybe my DH will take me once the kids are grown. Leap Day at DL sounds like fun! Enjoy!

fun! enjoy the trade show! we will be in DLR 2/16 - 2/21 so will just miss you! have fun on the 29th!

Was a new challenge posted? I didn't see anything but didn't want to miss it. :thumbsup2

nope...know she wasn't feeling good yesterday and K was sick too, maybe she'll post later this morning!

Ooooh! Spending your b-day at Disney must be awesome! My b-day is in Feb -- right in the middle of basketball, academic tournaments, and dance recital prep, so I don't see myself celebrating it with the mouse anytime soon. Maybe my DH will take me once the kids are grown. Leap Day at DL sounds like fun! Enjoy!

Awww...what is the date in Feb?

fun! enjoy the trade show! we will be in DLR 2/16 - 2/21 so will just miss you! have fun on the 29th!

nope...know she wasn't feeling good yesterday and K was sick too, maybe she'll post later this morning!

OK...I have to run out in a couple of hours with DH...I'll check back before I go, and if not, maybe this evening when we get back!!

Hope you are feeling better Rachal!

Sorry Ladies!! I meant to post last night and got interupted and then again this morning. PEOPLE!! :headache:

Challenge #2- 3 Song/Lyric/Poem/Facts/Quote: 3 layers in total and embellished. No size requirements :)

You can also coordinate these to anything that you have already made or plan on making later on :)

Suggestions for embellishments include:
Die cuts, stickers, stickles, flock, ink, chalk, brads, charms, flowers, eyelets, ribbon/fiber, sewing, tearing, embossing, stamping, clipart, additional layers of paper beyond double mats (if it would look weird trying to fit in another embellishment, specialty paper (such as embossed, glitter, Bling).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter