Fireworks at Disneyland Resort CA

I think you'd get a more accurate response in the DisneyLand forum. I can tell you about pre-covid, but that doesn't seem like helpful information right now. Love DLR though. Have a great time!pixiedust:

You can use this site to see daily schedule-

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendars/day/

Currently they're daily at 9pm, however I'd keep an eye on their website for dates you'll go to park.
*Also just a reminder Mix Magic is a shorter firework show with projections and lights/dance music. I hope someday they'll bring back the full 15 to 20min shows with more actual fireworks.

I'm confused....the schedule for the dates I'm there in September show no fireworks happening. Does this not happen during halloween time?

Oh no show tonight or tomorrow, but Friday starts the Halloween fireworks/show. I was hoping to go tonight and see them. Oh well, Friday is open so I made a Reservation so I can see the Halloween one. :)

It's strange, it didn't show it in the entertainment schedule earlier today but is there now. Still, I'm looking forward to Friday. :)
Yeah we’ve hit the time of the year where Monday-Thursday will be projections only except in holiday days and Friday-Sunday will have pyro.

My Disney fascination started in Orlando, where they have three out of four parks with nightly Fireworks or Fantasmic. Switching to DL because of our home address kills me when fireworks are only Friday-Sunday. I feel like I'm getting ripped off for not getting the big finale' each night. And then...when DCA doesn't have World of Color at all (like right now), it makes every evening at DL seem like a bit of a let down. At least do a Paint the Night parade or something!

My Disney fascination started in Orlando, where they have three out of four parks with nightly Fireworks or Fantasmic. Switching to DL because of our home address kills me when fireworks are only Friday-Sunday. I feel like I'm getting ripped off for not getting the big finale' each night. And then...when DCA doesn't have World of Color at all (like right now), it makes every evening at DL seem like a bit of a let down. At least do a Paint the Night parade or something!
I can relate. On the other hand, while I miss F!, WOC and parades, I kind of love not having to navigate the incredible crowds around them. It was a fresh take on my short trip in late June, not to struggle with the crowds for fireworks, too.

We are arriving on Sunday afternoon in October. We are not going to Oogie Boogie Bash but I'm wondering if you can see the fireworks from outside DCA. We have dinner reservations at Storytellers and will be wandering around DTD. Can you see fireworks from there or from the Tropicana where we are staying?

We are arriving on Sunday afternoon in October. We are not going to Oogie Boogie Bash but I'm wondering if you can see the fireworks from outside DCA. We have dinner reservations at Storytellers and will be wandering around DTD. Can you see fireworks from there or from the Tropicana where we are staying?
The fireworks are at Disneyland park and are not part of a hard ticket event.

You can hang out in the Esplanade between the two Parks and see the fireworks. I have not stayed at the Tropicana, but I read that you can see the fireworks from the walkways above The Cove at the Trop.

You can hang out in the Esplanade between the two Parks and see the fireworks. I have not stayed at the Tropicana, but I read that you can see the fireworks from the walkways above The Cove at the Trop.
Yes you can get a great view on the Esplanade. There are quite a few people sitting out there normally too.

And then...when DCA doesn't have World of Color at all (like right now), it makes every evening at DL seem like a bit of a let down. At least do a Paint the Night parade or something!

Also no Fantasmic, the single greatest show Disney has ever put on. The cutbacks are real.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter