First look at VDH rooms

I really hate that DVC keeps building these generic rooms that look like an airport Marriott in Wichita. No, wait, I really hate that DVC puts way too much theming in these new rooms, they need to be way more subtle. No, hang on...:confused3
They need to stop putting IP into the theming…no wait IP is cool, it just needs to be this other IP that I personally like better. On the other hand…

Not sure the full reasoning for only opening it up for Cash stays first, but, I'm sure it could have a side benefit of getting West Coasters who aren't already DVC members pumped about a new product? Either way, it looks incredible! Excited to hear more details as they come out.

I am 99% certain that "balcony studios" will be a different category with higher point cost.
The studios on the first and second floor will have easy access to the pool, and could be a specific category. This would include all the studios with patios and balconies, but some would have neither. While some guests seek out good pool access, others avoid it

Reactions: ehh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter