First look at VDH rooms

Yeah it seems strange to open bookings before pricing is revealed? And I guess bookings open to DVC members means we can book it, but with cash since nobody owns points there? Is this different from how they did Riviera?

I'm guessing it's just left hand getting confused with right hand. They will announce point sales, charts, etc... within the next couple of days.

pretty! And interesting that they have a duo studio like Rivera and then a four person studio. I wonder what the difference in points will be!

I like the two themes for same villa size and wonder whether they’ll be booking categories or just luck of the draw/request. Anyway, DH and I are thinking of changing our January 2024 BWV visit to VDH!

I'm guessing it's just left hand getting confused with right hand. They will announce point sales, charts, etc... within the next couple of days.

Or, as I posted in the other thread, they have decided to delay sales and keep it cash for a little longer?

Or, as I posted in the other thread, they have decided to delay sales and keep it cash for a little longer?

Maybe. It's possible there are reasons they might delay offering it as a DVC property. Possible delays with California timeshare law. Other strategic possibilities as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter