Fish Extenders

We saw 4 or 5 hanging on doors the whole time of our 7 day cruise
We saw about a dozen being used on our deck on our Dec 5th Fantasy cruise - some with the traditional extenders, others with just bags and stuff. Pretty obviously they were not being told to bring them in. Lots of doors decorated.
I suppose the question really is - are people hanging their FEs for decoration, or are there actual gift exchanges being done? And, even if people are seeing items in the pockets can they be sure they are coming from someone other than, say, the parents of the kids in that room?

On our cruise, there were actual gift exchanges being done.
When you say exchanging do you mean at a certain time set up? Did you see FE’s constantly refilled?
Our Jan 8 group is meeting at x-time on day-x in the x-room.
The anticipation is where it’s at for me. ***who, when,…look! I hear someone at the door….***
It’s all about the mystery for me. My favorite gift so far was a solid thick butterscotch colored item shaped like Texas long-horn. Dad took a bite and said it was soap. (Note attached did say that in all fairness)

When you say exchanging do you mean at a certain time set up? Did you see FE’s constantly refilled?
Our Jan 8 group is meeting at x-time on day-x in the x-room.
The anticipation is where it’s at for me. ***who, when,…look! I hear someone at the door….***
It’s all about the mystery for me. My favorite gift so far was a solid thick butterscotch colored item shaped like Texas long-horn. Dad took a bite and said it was soap. (Note attached did say that in all fairness)

Items were being left at staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter