FL tour or Tiffany town car

janetd

Earning My Ears
I plan to use a limo service rather than rent a car this trip.

Is there a difference between FLtour and Tiffany town cars. I'm interested mostly in reliability.
Thanks, Janetd

I'd swear by Tiffany Town Cars. Never used FL Tours.

We're flying into Sanford so I won't be using Tiffany this year :(

I used to swear by Tiffany-the first few times we used them they were fantastic. Then the service IMHO started to really get bad, used them a couple more times figuring maybe the driver was just not up to par however, as of our last trip things were not good so this trip we have booked FL Tours. I'm hoping that they are what Tiffany used to be (again IMHO)

We used Tiffany last April and couldn't have been more pleased. Very clean well maintained cars and polite and efficent drivers. Have already made reservations with them for this years trip. Also, if you use them there is a coupon on their web site for $5 off or if you have the Passporter there is a coupon for $8 off.
Never used Fla tours

I have used Tiffany 3 toimes, but prefer YourRide.net.

We used TT on our last trip. We flew into Sanford, our flight was very late, and our driver Don was right there. We will be booking them again this summer. Well, we will unless I start hearing any horror stories on these boards!!

but will be using Florida Tour this weekend.....will let you know how it comes out

I've always used Tiffany. I trust them enough that when my boss had a trip down there I booked Tiffany for he and some other business partners. Everyone was very pleased with their service.

Tiffany is great. Their drivers are great. We use the same driver each time (by request). Always on time. Apparently they can track your flight data, so they know exactly when you are landing. (A GPS system tells them where your plane is.) Each time I get to FL, my plane is always very late, lol, and there they are. I never have to call them and tell them it's gonna be late.

Originally posted by goofy4tink
We used TT on our last trip. We flew into Sanford, our flight was very late, and our driver Don was right there. We will be booking them again this summer. Well, we will unless I start hearing any horror stories on these boards!!
Isn't it a LOT more expensive from Sanford? I looked on thier site and it said $160 from Sanford!

I'd love to use them again this year, but I won't spend $160....

Does anyone have any experience with FL Tours? Would love to hear your opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter