Flights out of Buffalo

taquiner

Earning My Ears
For anyone who flies BUF to MCO. I am searching for airfares for this December (2nd week). Trying to judge what is a "good" price. Went last year in Oct for the first time in 15 years but I'm not sure I'll get prices like that again (125 each rt incl taxes). If you've gone or are going this year and don't mind sharing.... can you tell me what airfare you got and where (expedia, airline site etc.)?

Also just some opinions on good airfare from BUF to MCO would appreciated! :-)

Thanks,
Sally

IMHO the best place for fares is at the actual airline websites. I live 10 min from the airport so we fly out frequently. Go to
Southwest ( they hava a non-stop) and watch for the fares to be stated for Dec. (They only book six months ahead) You can also call them and they will tell you when to watch. I have gotten the same fares by callin them. Last Dec was 121.50 rt. USAirways was a good one too. $158.00 rt Not sure about now though with the problems they are having. JetBlue has some good rates if you don'tind flying to NY first. Actually the rates out of Bflo to Mco are really good if you have the time to follow the fares daily. That's how fast they change. Hope this helps.
Peg;)

Thanks very much for the info - we're keeping our eyes glued to websites multiple times a day *fingers crossed* :)

we have booked for september and october using the "southwest friends fly free" deal and total cost to us was 224$ US....it is about as good as we have ever gotten .......

right now the fare to orlando seems to be approximately 1

would suggest you use a search engine like

www.itasoftware.com

to get a total picture of current "costs" ( they even break it out into "details" like taxes pfc and security charges )

right now the best they are showing is approximately 190$ for dec 5 - 12 ( arbitrary dates i put in ) with US air being 196$

just hope southwest has another seat sale.....nice part about them is it is NON stop to orlando ...

We flew from BUF to MCO last Feb and didn't purchase our tickets until late October. I kept checking the airline websites but actually got a better price by calling Airtran directly. I think the tickets were about $130 RT with one stop. This Sept my wife and I are flying into MCO using the Southwest friends fly free fare and got our tickets for $115 RT non stop. Couldn't pass that up. Good to see all you Buffalo people on the boards.

Hi to all my Buffalo friends.....I have a trip booked thru Dreams Unlimited & the fare is in the $200 range. I just emailed my girl at DU & told her to read this thread..... We are going at an off time too....the beginning of November.....I will admit, I love the time our flight leaves & arrives in Orlando....we fly in before 11:00 am....then on the way home we don't leave Orlando until the evening....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter