*FLIP-FLOP exchange Sent/Received thread*COMPLETED!!!!

I have top go find where I posted what Joey got she got SO much and was so excited I was typing it up as she was opening it Friday at her slumber party with all teh girls ooohing and aaahing... I know the flip flops were a black sparkly paid and a white sparkly pair... I know there was nail polish and goofy tatoo and nail stickers and 2 poofy bath things and 2 foot soaks/ lotions and some sparkly lotion and pencils and a tink note set... I hate that I posted it somewhere else... I have to track it down It was one of those SO awesome exchanges she was SO excited I wonder what the heck I did... once before I posted in the wrong subject but someone moved it for me... guess I'll go hunting or something

but until I do Joey REALLY loved her package so did all her friends they all painted nails together Friday night when it arrived!!!

Abbys is still not here since the PM asked.... I don;t think its late yet or anything though.

I have top go find where I posted what Joey got she got SO much and was so excited I was typing it up as she was opening it Friday at her slumber party with all teh girls ooohing and aaahing... I know the flip flops were a black sparkly paid and a white sparkly pair... I know there was nail polish and goofy tatoo and nail stickers and 2 poofy bath things and 2 foot soaks/ lotions and some sparkly lotion and pencils and a tink note set... I hate that I posted it somewhere else... I have to track it down It was one of those SO awesome exchanges she was SO excited I wonder what the heck I did... once before I posted in the wrong subject but someone moved it for me... guess I'll go hunting or something

but until I do Joey REALLY loved her package so did all her friends they all painted nails together Friday night when it arrived!!!

Abbys is still not here since the PM asked.... I don;t think its late yet or anything though.

I found my arrival post... it is in the flat rate exchange thread!!!! nobody ever accused me of being all that computer literate

Joey got
Black sparkly flip flops
White Sparkly Flip flops
2 bath poofys
sour skittles
sweetarts
a pumice
2 foot soaks
10 pencils
a tink note set
a goofy tattoo
nail polish and stickers
and Sparkle lotion

from Beth mommau4
Joey feels she hit the JACKPOT!!!! she is having a sleepover tonight and the kids are ooohing and aaahhhhing as she opened stuff

I found my arrival post... it is in the flat rate exchange thread!!!! nobody ever accused me of being all that computer literate

:rotfl2: I found the post! LOL No worries, I'm really just glad it got there and that she liked everything. I was starting to get worried! :rotfl:

Thanks for letting us know. :goodvibes

Did You Get The Package Yet Wishinforwdw The Confirmation Said It Was Delivered ?

Did You Get The Package Yet Wishinforwdw The Confirmation Said It Was Delivered ?

I sent her a PM earlier today to see if her DD's got their packages, but so far I haven't heard from her. Hopefully we will soon. :goodvibes

I heard from her this morning. Something happened and she wasn't able to get to her mail, but hopefully we'll hear from her soon.

And I hope to hear about some other fun arrivals soon!! :cool1:

No arrivals yet???? :guilty: Geez, the mail is taking it's own sweet time for this exchange. :rolleyes:

Those still waiting to receive:
Queenbillabong
tink_or_belle's DD
stacielee's DD
wishinforWDW's 2 DD's
lisadoll93
meriweather's DD

Maybe some will arrive today!! :yay: :wizard: Make sure to post if you do! Thanks!!

Just wanted to stop by and say I got a wonderful package from Stacie. Woohoo, new flip-flops:cool1: :cool1: and some other cute flip flop items. I am wearing a new pair today cuz our backyard go re-landscaped and its a beautiful day :thumbsup2

THANK YOU STACIE!!!

Just wanted to stop by and say I got a wonderful package from Stacie. Woohoo, new flip-flops:cool1: :cool1: and some other cute flip flop items. I am wearing a new pair today cuz our backyard go re-landscaped and its a beautiful day :thumbsup2

THANK YOU STACIE!!!

Are you still planning on the Dis girls trip? That would be a great time to wear them, too!

Mine were delivered today from snowwhitesmom :cheer2:

I received a gold pair of flip flops, lime green sparkly slide type shoes, pink camo flip flop slippers, and some flip flop lip gloss. Thank you!!

I love it!! More fun arrivals!! :banana:

So that just leaves waiting to receive:
tink_or_belle's DD
stacielee's DD
wishinforWDW's 2 DD's
meriweather's DD

Hopefully theirs will arrive soon. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter