Flos V8 thoughts ?

DanieB

Mouseketeer
Hello all... Time for us to start planning our dining. I wanted to know if any of you had any thoughts on flos....For both the regular and kids menu items. I know the menu recently changed so a lot of reviews are outdated. I think our boys would definitely enjoy the theming but I also want us all to enjoy our food. Let me know what you all think! Thanks!

We had breakfast at Flo's, the American Breakfast and the Chicken Tamale, and enjoyed it. One of our kids had the Low & Slow Club for lunch and liked that too. I cannot speak to the kid's items because our kids eat off the adult menu now. I will add that our family, adults and kids, enjoyed the food at Red Rose and French Market.

We had breakfast at Flo's, the American Breakfast and the Chicken Tamale, and enjoyed it. One of our kids had the Low & Slow Club for lunch and liked that too. I cannot speak to the kid's items because our kids eat off the adult menu now. I will add that our family, adults and kids, enjoyed the food at Red Rose and French Market.
Thanks! I will look at those menus as well! Food is really important to us on a trip... Nothing fancy but we want it to be yummy

We loved Flo's before the menu changed. We weren't thrilled with the change but thought about trying the Ka-Cheeseburger or the Low and Slow Club. Food is important for our trip, too, so I know how you feel about that. We decided we'd go with Cozy Cone, Lamplight Lounge, Pacific Wharf, and maybe a corn dog for our two days at CA. I still say sitting at Flo's and looking out at the highway with a cold beer is a great way to spend an hour resting, though.

DW and I both got Low and Slow Clubs and thought they were good. The menu change was a bit disappointing as it appears that they have gone away from the diner meals a bit towards something more fast-foodish.

Also, I have one huge advice for you. Mobile Order thru the DLR app. Can save you 5-10 minutes!

:wizard:

We just got back and went there twice actually because we liked it so much. Our daughter is super picky and would only eat fries. So that’s why we chose there for her. We had the club sandwich not days because it was good and really filling. And I thought good value. And the restaurant itself is fun. We say inside both times. The first time we went to the room off the right side when you’re looking at the counter. The second time we went left and it was way better. You have a great view of RSR there.

We love French market. I also enjoyed the chili at the cozy cones. I didn’t eat at flo’s. Wasn’t a fan.
Dh had breakfast here last time. Sufficient. Hard to mess up eggs.

You can't go wrong with the seasonal fruit platter to share....great way to get fluids because you can only drink so many bottles of water before your body craves something. The American Breakfast is good. Haven't had anything since the menu change. I want them to bring back the roasted chicken. That was really good. I don't want the fried chicken. The mixed veggies are good.

Flo's is our family's traditional last night at Disney meal, we've eaten there on our last night every trip. I was disappointed to read about the menu changes before we went, but we were pleasantly surprised. Our kids got either chicken strips or mac & cheese, to me that is boring, but they had no complaints. Hubby & I shared the fried chicken, along with an extra side of mashed potatoes. We really liked our meal, we both thought it was better than the Plaza Inn fried chicken we had a few days earlier.

Just ate at Flo's a couple of weeks ago, and since it was our first time there (first trip to DLR) we had no idea the menu had changed :) We had the low & slow club, fillmore's pot pie, cobb de ville salad and a couple of burgers and mac & cheese off kid's menu. We loved everything! We aren't 'foodies' and are fairly easy to please but in our opinion, everything tasted great. And the theme is so cute and fun!

We ate there a few weeks ago and enjoyed our meal. There wasn’t much indoor seating and it was a cool day so we broke up into smaller groups to eat in the back section. It was sweetly decorated and had a great view of RSR.

We had pretty much one of each thing on the menu (party of 9) and everyone liked their meals.

We loved Flo's before the menu changed. We weren't thrilled with the change but thought about trying the Ka-Cheeseburger or the Low and Slow Club. Food is important for our trip, too, so I know how you feel about that. We decided we'd go with Cozy Cone, Lamplight Lounge, Pacific Wharf, and maybe a corn dog for our two days at CA. I still say sitting at Flo's and looking out at the highway with a cold beer is a great way to spend an hour resting, though.
I've heard we need to put the corn dogs on our list as well! It sounds like the atmosphere is good for a rest. Thanks!

DW and I both got Low and Slow Clubs and thought they were good. The menu change was a bit disappointing as it appears that they have gone away from the diner meals a bit towards something more fast-foodish.

Also, I have one huge advice for you. Mobile Order thru the DLR app. Can save you 5-10 minutes!

:wizard:
Thanks for the mobile ordering tip! I'm all about saving some time especially with three little ones. I have to say I keep hearing how crowded it is and it has me worried...so saving time anywhere is appreciated.

We love French market. I also enjoyed the chili at the cozy cones. I didn’t eat at flo’s. Wasn’t a fan.
Dh had breakfast here last time. Sufficient. Hard to mess up eggs.
I am checking out the French market menu now... See it has lots of good reviews!

Just ate at Flo's a couple of weeks ago, and since it was our first time there (first trip to DLR) we had no idea the menu had changed :) We had the low & slow club, fillmore's pot pie, cobb de ville salad and a couple of burgers and mac & cheese off kid's menu. We loved everything! We aren't 'foodies' and are fairly easy to please but in our opinion, everything tasted great. And the theme is so cute and fun!
Glad you all enjoyed it! The theming is what first drew me in. We are so excited about cars land and in addition to the rides, flos seems like a fun when to "soak in" the atmosphere. Our two boys (6 and 2) are both cars fans

We just got back and went there twice actually because we liked it so much. Our daughter is super picky and would only eat fries. So that’s why we chose there for her. We had the club sandwich not days because it was good and really filling. And I thought good value. And the restaurant itself is fun. We say inside both times. The first time we went to the room off the right side when you’re looking at the counter. The second time we went left and it was way better. You have a great view of RSR there.
Thanks for the tip... We will try to go left for the view then

I've heard we need to put the corn dogs on our list as well! It sounds like the atmosphere is good for a rest. Thanks!

We keep hearing about them too so we thought we should put them on the list.

Glad you all enjoyed it! The theming is what first drew me in. We are so excited about cars land and in addition to the rides, flos seems like a fun when to "soak in" the atmosphere. Our two boys (6 and 2) are both cars fans

You will love Cars Land so much. I feel like I never have enough time there. It's my favorite "land". I love a stroll through Cars Land with a Ramone's Pear of Dice.

we eat there every trip, but the new menu is awesome! I especially love the Cobb Salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter