Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, those cheddar cheese biscuits are delicious!
I have a recipe for those if anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll PM it to you. :thumbsup2

Hi ladies!!

I am sooooo tired. I could not sleep last night for nothing. Ruben either. So we were up most of the night talking and some other stuff. (ahem) :rotfl2:

Anyways, I didn't go to sleep until about 2:30 or so. And I am paying for it today since I had to wake up early. So did he. He's working a double today and I had places to go with my mom, so we were both up at 6-something. :eek:

Now I feel like total crap. My head is killing me. :headache: And it's hot which isn't helping matters. :rolleyes:

So, now that I've come on and complained, lol, it appears most of you are gone for now.

I'll check back later!

Happy Birthday Kelly!!
155.jpg

I have a recipe for those if anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll PM it to you. :thumbsup2

Hi ladies!!

I am sooooo tired. I could not sleep last night for nothing. Ruben either. So we were up most of the night talking and some other stuff. (ahem) :rotfl2:

Anyways, I didn't go to sleep until about 2:30 or so. And I am paying for it today since I had to wake up early. So did he. He's working a double today and I had places to go with my mom, so we were both up at 6-something. :eek:

Now I feel like total crap. My head is killing me. :headache: And it's hot which isn't helping matters. :rolleyes:

So, now that I've come on and complained, lol, it appears most of you are gone for now.

I'll check back later!

So you feel like crap, but I bet Ruben has been grinning all day! ;)

Here was my IPOd music this morning on the train

Garth Brooks
Good Charlotte
My Chemical Romance

Hi everybody!

My computer is really slow tonight, so don't be shocked if I disappear.

Hi ladies!

Beth, whenever you have the time, would you pm me that recipe please.:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter