Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the recipe Beth, I may have to try and make them on Sunday for Father's Day.:thumbsup2

You're welcome. The first time I made them, I wasn't happy so that's why the tweaks. But I think they are okay now. And so good. So bad for the waistline though! :rotfl2:

You're welcome. The first time I made them, I wasn't happy so that's why the tweaks. But I think they are okay now. And so good. So bad for the waistline though! :rotfl2:

Yeah, that will definately be something that I make for special occassions!

You know I've never been to Red Lobster. I don't like sea food so no reason to.

I came across this recipe totally by accident. But then I made them and my uncle who likes the ones at RL said they were almost the same if not better, more flavor.

So now I am curious to go there and try them. I did see they have some chicken dishes, so maybe next time Ruben and I go out, we'll try there. :thumbsup2

It's so hot in my house. It's not that bad outside but there is no breeze so I can't cool it down in here even with all the fans on. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

My internet connection is running so freakin slow tonight. :mad:

Oh geez, I hope they turn out good then. LOL Maybe do a trial run before then to make sure. You can always eat them all..... :rolleyes1

Right, that is exactly what I need, to eat an entire batch of biscuits by myself.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter