Food and Wine feast @ Epcot 2009?

lindylou

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the dates are for 2009? Has anyone been there? Thanks, Linda

f

According to one website, the 2009 Food and Wine festival will be on from September 28th to November 15th.

My family and I went to the F&W festival last year. It was a lot of fun! My family and I tried dishes from many food booths. It took care of lunch and dinner! :laughing: Before you go, I recommend that you check out the 2009 food booth list. You can find it here on wdwinfo.com and on allears.net. If you can, try to go on a weekday instead of a weekend. It'll be less crowded. :thumbsup2

When I had to Change my reservation to the end of September next year (I'm arriving the 26th) The CM told me that was the first weekend of the festival. I am so excited because i've never been to the F&W before. Between that and the free dining bounce back offer I'll be stuffed.

According to one website, the 2009 Food and Wine festival will be on from September 28th to November 15th.

My family and I went to the F&W festival last year. It was a lot of fun! My family and I tried dishes from many food booths. It took care of lunch and dinner! :laughing: Before you go, I recommend that you check out the 2009 food booth list. You can find it here on wdwinfo.com and on allears.net. If you can, try to go on a weekday instead of a weekend. It'll be less crowded. :thumbsup2

Where did you find the dates for this? That would be a week longer than it's been in the past...which would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter