Food Delivery

rdsx28

Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!
Hello All,
My daughter and her friend will be traveling to Disney for the first time alone. We’d like to order some food and snacks for them as well as water . Who do you find to be the best to deal with?
Thanks!!

Hello All,
My daughter and her friend will be traveling to Disney for the first time alone. We’d like to order some food and snacks for them as well as water . Who do you find to be the best to deal with?
Thanks!!
I used dizzydolphindelivery.com but they aren't the cheapest. But they're very efficient and seem to have a good working relationship with bell services at each of the resorts.

We just did instacart through Publix. Shopper texted with a question about two items and I was able to respond to ensure I got the groceries I needed. The only frustrating part was Publix having a buy one, get one free offer on Ritz crackers and Breyers chocolate peanut butter ice cream. We left the unopened box of Ritz and the unopened ice cream in the freezer. Hopefully someone had a treat😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter