Footwear Picture Thread

I wore these in both the black and white pairs:

shoes2.jpg

I NEED those Disney Birkenstocks!!! Where do they come from? Do they come in children's sizes? And (since DH will think this is the important question), what do they cost?

I know you asked about the Birkenstocks but since you asked about children sizes I thought I would share these. I posted a thread on them once. I got them in EPCOT-Germany for my daughter $55. She loves them and says there way comfy.

DSCN1339.jpg

DSCN1337.jpg

I wore these in both the black and white pairs:

shoes2.jpg

These are cute!!!:thumbsup2

I posted a pic of Crocs on the prev page. I had to return them. The soles felt really "slippery" :rolleyes: Oh well- next up- Mootsie Tootsies- they felt comfy in the store. Got a black and a brown pair. They also had navy- I should have bought those too b/c they were on sale for $20 :laughing:

shoes_ia75881.jpg

I love those Dinsye Birki's!

Last year I wore my gold Mary Jane crocs- they have however gone to shoe heaven.
base_media

I was looking for something cheap and comfy and since I can't seem to find the MJ crocs in colors I like anymore; I went with Teva Mush based on recommendations from the boards. I broke my right foot straight across two years in a row :headache: so I am pretty picky about my shoes. The Teva's have been excellent so far!

88131798-300x300-0-0_teva+com+Teva+Mush+Flip+Flops+for+Women+6119BLK.jpg

I wear Sketchers D'Lites and I have never gotten a blister.
shoes_is69029.jpg

wow i guess im a bit surprised how many posters wear sandals in the park. i have yet to find a good pair of sandals for the parks so mostly i stick to tennis shoes. or though, i think im going to try out some of the suggestions posted here so far

OMG those birks are so cute! How are they at keeping your feet non-stinky? What about support? I have flat feet and they get VERY tired/sore if I don't have proper shoes on... crocs or good sneakers are a must for me. . . I love those birks omg I must have them!

eta - just googled and looks like the birks are good for PF! i might have to try a pair out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter