? for Disney club members. Help!

S

susy

We are going in Nov (staying at WL-3 nights) and doing 2 days at MK (DS's first trip). I have an application for the DC. should we do it? We already have a 20% discount on on room (with AAA) and we don't need multi-day passes. Will the membership help with restaurants? that would be our only big expense.Thanks!!!!!

Sorry to tell you, but in looking thru my DC booklet that came with the card, all I can find as far as food is 10% off @ Official All Star Cafe. It states to look for other restaurants discounts by mail & online. I will check there later & get back to you. It has 10% off lots of stores @ DD.

I just checked the site & all I found was up to 15 % off @ Rainforest Cafe as far as food goes. I think you can get AAA discount on food in the park.

Restaurant discounts are not that substantial. Was recently posted that thru 12/31/01 it is good for 20% off at Swan/Dolphin restaurants (excluding Shula's). There are some nice restaurants there (we ate at Palios recently and it was very nice). A 20% discount there would recoup a lot of the cost of DC membership.

10% off at the Disney Store is another benefit we make use of.

WE do have AAA. Do you know what rest. in the parks? I don't think I'll be joining the DC.

You may want to reconsider the membership, if you are also planning on renting a car. The DC usually gives 20% off on National that can easily cover the cost of the membership. Then when you add in the coupons and any possible souveniers you might buy, you would be making out rather well. Then, when you get home, you could still use it for discounts at the Disney Store.

I am a AAA member , too and I don't recall ever getting any restaurant discounts.

Good Luck and enjoy your son's first trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter