For LJP

Scotfan

<font color=blue>The TF swoons for men in kilts...
Hi there, You asked about Icelandair so here goes.
We thought they were fine, not brilliant but for the money great value.
We took off at lunchtime and got a snack (sandwich) and drink, no film not enough time but a couple of episodes of american sit com, not seat back tv's but I find them too close anyway, headphones were provided. Landed on time flight to Orlando delayed so had to hang about at Keflavick which they are doing up just now, Very clean, cafe 2 shops, not a lot of seats! They provided buggies for children which was great as we had checked ours right through.
Uneventful flight to Orlando but got in pretty late (9pm ish) but hadnt had to get up early so its swings and roundabouts really. Good meal on flight with wine and drinks, friendly cabin crew, the passengers were a mix of brits and North europeans so many different languages being spoken. The seats had plenty leg room for DH who is a large 6'3''.
We would certainly use them again, we prefered them to Continental, who we used last time. I hate having to go down to London for a direct flight on BA or Virgin, lets face it we have to change somewhere and it saved us a packet as there were 6 of us!
Feel free to PM me if you want.
By the way I'm in Linlithgow.
On the "Wrong" side of the hills.!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter