Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he found out about the Butch Wax. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

butchwaxbst.jpg

Good afternoon all. Just got home from work and just unwinding a little bit. It was an interesting day because I finally had to, didn't want to, drive the Pluto route, yup you heard me, the Pluto route. I bet I've got you on the edge of your seat wondering what the heck is the Pluto route?

Good afternoon all. Just got home from work and just unwinding a little bit. It was an interesting day because I finally had to, didn't want to, drive the Pluto route, yup you heard me, the Pluto route. I bet I've got you on the edge of your seat wondering what the heck is the Pluto route?
I'm gonna guess it's something really boring, like an employee shuttle route?

Or maybe it's a snooty route at the Grand Fl. ?

Do they even rise a bus at the Grand Fl. ??:confused3
Or do they get their own personal man & rickshaw ??

Of course we are on the edge of our seats! I think you momentarily forgot who you are talking to. Do we have to send out TCD to solve the mystery, or are you going to share the secret???
:lmao:

Of course we are on the edge of our seats! I think you momentarily forgot who you are talking to. Do we have to send out TCD to solve the mystery, or are you going to share the secret???
:lmao:

You said it Lisa! I've been checking my e-mails to find out the answer to this great WDW mystery. I don't want to have to ask every bus driver I see on my trip.

Oh great and awesome Magicbus, unlock this great mystery and enlighten us!

DaveInTn had it right. Poor Pluto, he's one of my favorites, and to have a lousy route named after him is demeaning, I think it's a him? BTW, do you know what kind of dog Pluto is and was he named after the planet or was the planet named after him? Anyway, it's a CM shuttle from a run down parking lot just passed the CR to a location behind Main St USA. If you drive back there, and of course you're not supposed to, but that's not going to stop some of you, especially TCD, you'll come across it. You can go in and you'll see the driver with a dejected look on his face driving it. No driver wants to do it. I've been lucky in that it's the first time in two years that I've had to do it. Guess I didn't hide quick enough when they needed someone to do it.

DaveInTn had it right. Poor Pluto, he's one of my favorites, and to have a lousy route named after him is demeaning, I think it's a him? BTW, do you know what kind of dog Pluto is and was he named after the planet or was the planet named after him? Anyway, it's a CM shuttle from a run down parking lot just passed the CR to a location behind Main St USA. If you drive back there, and of course you're not supposed to, but that's not going to stop some of you, especially TCD, you'll come across it. You can go in and you'll see the driver with a dejected look on his face driving it. No driver wants to do it. I've been lucky in that it's the first time in two years that I've had to do it. Guess I didn't hide quick enough when they needed someone to do it.

How sad....May you never have to drive the Pluto route again.

They should make the drivers who are already grumpy drive that route.

In fact Grumpy would be a much better name for that route than Pluto. IMO.

Yes, I've had an experience with a grumpy, or shall I say, mean driver. She was a real pip! :sad2:

That experience resulted in my one and only formal complaint at WDW in all of my 38 years of Disney going.

I have actually wondered that question about Pluto.
I cheated,,I googled the answer.:banana:

Some one else will have to answer

Or do they get their own personal man & rickshaw ??

That's pretty funny that you should say that Frank. I was concierge at the GF. At that time it wasn't a man with a ricksaw, but they might get me driving a miniature street trolley, even had the trolley bell that I used to scare guests out of the way. If a high profile guest needed to go somewhere on the resort, we would send a mini trolley to shuttle them. I would do it if I wanted to meet the celeb. The one that stands out is Julia Child and her husband. What a nice lady. The mini trollies are gone. It's just golf carts now, boring.

Aw, I love Pluto -- he's my favorite. Maybe you can get a petition going to get the name changed to Grumpy or something.

Not exactly "the good ship lollipop" in Tennessee today,
still rainy and rumbly .

But hey , it's not snowing ! :woohoo:

Ya'll hava fabbymoondo day !

It's been raining since we got home Sunday, I am glad I got right on the grass as soon as I got the TT unhooked or I'd be hunting lions in the wild here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter