Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already come into the "crunch time" of getting everything ready for our return "Home" to the Fort.

Still a lot left to do, so a quick hello and well wishes for a glorious, beautiful day to all you FIENDS!

I've already come into the "crunch time" of getting everything ready for our return "Home" to the Fort.

Still a lot left to do, so a quick hello and well wishes for a glorious, beautiful day to all you FIENDS!

:cool1:Have fun KFK! Don't forget to take lots and lots of pictures. We'll want a full TR when you get back.:thumbsup2

Don't forget to pack your GREEN panties !:thumbsup2

and clothes line.

:eek::scared1::rotfl2:

You know not what you say! :rotfl: Perhaps I can swipe a pair from my look alike........Heidi Klum! :lmao:

Well...we don't look EXACTLY alike. I'm not 6 feet tall, nor am I blonde, nor am I rail thin. :rotfl2:

However, the clothesline is packed in the TT and ready to damage some trees! ;) WWLD?

:cool1:Have fun KFK! Don't forget to take lots and lots of pictures. We'll want a full TR when you get back.:thumbsup2

Thanks! There will be gazillions of pics.

I even invested in a groovy little waterproof camera so that rain, pool nor water ride will hinder my picture taking opportunities. :thumbsup2

I don't think we will be paying for internet access at FW, but a TR will be in the works when we get back. :banana:

Did I just say groovy? :hippie:

Thanks!

Did I just say groovy? :hippie:
[/QUOTE]

Far out man, yes you did say groovy.

Hey ya'll ! hava great day !

Hi ya'll! Gonna be a busy next few days! :scared1: I'm already gettin' pre-trip butterflies! Think I'll have a cuppa coffee to steady my nerves. :laughing:

Hope everyone is having a beautiful, awesomely great day! :goodvibes

COFFEE !?!?!?!
This close to your trip isn't it time to start sampling the Kungaloosh ?:woohoo:

Bet that'd steady them nerves better than coffee.

COFFEE !?!?!?!
This close to your trip isn't it time to start sampling the Kungaloosh ?:woohoo:

Bet that'd steady them nerves better than coffee.

Probably would. Me and my nerves would very likely hit the floor! :lmao:

KFK is a non-drinker (except for the 10th Anniversary). :rolleyes1

KFK is a non-drinker (except for the 10th Anniversary). :rolleyes1

Really !
What a coincidence,,so is B2F,,except on Holidays and Mondays.

And all family related activities, such as anniversaries.(and when company is over)

also Tuesdays thru Sundays,(but not before 10:AM)

Have a Magical day, ya, whatever. You'll never ever hear me say that. Magicbus will be AK-bus in a couple of hours. Maybe I'll meet some Fiends today.

Really !
What a coincidence,,so is B2F,,except on Holidays and Mondays.

And all family related activities, such as anniversaries.(and when company is over)

also Tuesdays thru Sundays,(but not before 10:AM)

:rotfl: U B 2 funny!

I'm just a plain old lush.

The beer avatar gave you away already. :lmao:

Morning ya'll! The excitement is mounting in the KFK household! Only 2 days left before we head out for you know where! :banana:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good mornin' fiends!! Hope you all have a fantabulous day!!

Oh, and I only drink on the days that end with the letters "a" and "y". :thumbsup2

Good afternoon everybody! It's about 140 degrees in TN today. But the rain held off for day one of our garage sale. We had a very successful day, and even had a Fiend appearance...TNBob and Kathy (and Bailey) came by and helped us out. Fiends are the best!

How hot is it today? A crayon dropped onto our driveway and turned into a flourescent yellow puddle.

...How hot is it today? A crayon dropped onto our driveway and turned into a flourescent yellow puddle.

Wow! You should have tried that fried egg on the sidewalk thing! I have always wondered if that really works. BTW - If it does work, I wouldn't recommend eating the egg unless you like them a bit gritty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter