Fort Wilderness Campground Christmas 2010

I don't mean to rub it in but,,, ONLY 10 days till our "22 days at the Fort for Christmas"!!!!! Come on Dec 5th !!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::banana::banana::cool1::cool1:

Dave

I don't mean to rub it in but,,, ONLY 10 days till our "22 days at the Fort for Christmas"!!!!! Come on Dec 5th !!!!!

Dave

Do you know what loop you may be in? We arrive on the 4th and we don't want to miss you this year. Happy Thanksgiving.

Do you know what loop you may be in? We arrive on the 4th and we don't want to miss you this year. Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm going to do my best to get in the 700 loop. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Dave

Yo YO, I mean HO HO HO. We're counting down the days fast, working on packing the camper. The MM lamp post is coming out tonight to celebrate thanksgiving!!!

Dave

Oh, how I wish I could be at the fort for that long. How lucky!!! Can't wait to see the castle!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

9 days and counting. Time to get the trailer packed and do the old inventory list. Can't wait to be back at FW:yay:

We are in a cabin from the 18-23 (but shhh don't tell the kid--it's a surprise for her 11th bday on the 22nd). I can't wait to see the Fort and all the ********** in their holiday glory!!

Take me with you!!!

:idea:Have Bruce pack you in a big suitcase with some food and water, have him label it "Fragile, Disney property enclosed". Send it to the Fort and I'll pick you up. You can help us set up the Castle show ??

Dave

If all goes well, we will be departing on the 12th - arriving the 13th for 21 days at the Fort, with the rest of the clan coming and going throughout. We have been coming almost every year since 95 and I really don't recall "the castle" decorations, so Dave, I am definitely going to look you up this year.
Now what is it exactly, that is displayed to identify a Diser?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter