Fort Wilderness Campground Christmas 2010

Due to some health issues and rv repairs, we will miss out on the Fort this December. Instead of our usual 8 nights ath FtW, we will be at POR for 5 nights. Better there than not being at WDW at all. Hope to be back at the Fort in May.

Martha

Those Newbies here, checking in our tent on 12/4!! :goodvibes

When we are looping do I just way "Hi, I'm a Diser" too?

Those Newbies here, checking in our tent on 12/4!! :goodvibes

When we are looping do I just way "Hi, I'm a Diser" too?

Yay! I'm a Diser, you're a Diser, howdy neighbor:cool1:

We are in a preferred loop and hopefully 300 toward the back. At least we can narrow it down to 100, 200 or 300 :confused3

See ya real soon.

...oooo weeeee!!!...We leave in 18 days! Check in on the 20th. We chose to pass up the premium/preferred sites this year and go for a simple full-hook up spot. (Being a creature of habit, I did try to go back and upgrade a couple months ago, but all were booked:sad2:)

So, let me guess. That puts us in the 16-1800 loops, right? Any recommendations on locations? (if we're lucky enough to have a choice during Christmas :laughing:)

...and, yes, we'll be whispering as we pass each tent on our way back from EMH at night... :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

"Hellllooooooo?? Dis-er pal??? Are you in there???" :tiptoe:

If all goes as planned, we will be leaving home on the 4th, stopping for the night at Jennings Campground, and arrival at the Fort on the 5th, for 10 short nights. Looking forward to seeing Dave's Castle, and hopefully lots of new DISers. We have requested the 500 or 400 loops. Want the pups to be close to the dog park, and for us to be close to the marina!:santa:

I just realized that this time next week, I'll be packing up the moho to come back to the Fort..... *sigh*

Yay! I'm a Diser, you're a Diser, howdy neighbor:cool1:

We are in a preferred loop and hopefully 300 toward the back. At least we can narrow it down to 100, 200 or 300 :confused3

See ya real soon.

Hey mikmouse, we're from NC too :yay: ~ Rocky Mount. We will be sure to say hi.

With all the upcoming Fort arrivals, looks like we’re in for some great TR’s.

Christmas TR's at that! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter