fostering pets owned by a serviceman?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi everyone,

I read an article in our weekend paper about a couple who is fostering two dogs for a serviceman while he is stationed overseas. This is such a great idea. The couple signed up to foster the dogs thru the netpets.org website.

Has anyone here fostered a pet thru this organizaton? Here is the website. What do you think?

www.operationnoblefoster.org (for cats)

www.netpets.org (for dogs and other pets)

herc

What a great idea. I am unable to foster a pet (my 13 year old dog loves people but is a curmudgeon with other animals) so I made a donation. Thank you very much for the link.

Our neighbors are doing this right now -- one of the security forces guys from our bases was sent to Iraq, and they have his dog. We couldn't do it because we don't have a fenced yard (needed for a dog) and our kitties would not take kindly to another critter in the house. It's a great program, though, especially if you live near a base!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter