Free Dining '09

We were at All star music last year, 2007 and booked the family suites for next month. Got the free dining plan with the suites. I know there are a limited number of rooms for the free dining. Good Luck.

Hope sooooo much these are there when we arrive 9/27 :upsidedow

:tigger: We are bouncing back this September...with free DDP :stitch:

:cheer2: And we know we will be bouncing back next year! And it has been confirmed on the codes board that the free DDP next year is the same as this year. :cheer2: (at least the DDP on the bounceback offer...no confirm on the free DDP they offer every April to the general public.)

Thank you DISNEY! :goodvibes

And it has been confirmed on the codes board that the free DDP next year is the same as this year. :cheer2: (at least the DDP on the bounceback offer...no confirm on the free DDP they offer every April to the general public.)

Thank you DISNEY! :goodvibes

You bring up an excellent point. Perhaps they will offer the bounceback people the full deal, but offer the general public the CS meal deal. I bet they know that not enough people will bounceback with the CS deal. They know that most of us want more of a deal than that.

Stay tuned!

In order to get free dining, assuming the 2009 plan mirrors the 2008 offer, does it matter when your stay begins? For example, if my stay starts on 8/21/09 and FD starts on 8/24, can I get the FD for the portion of my stay AFTER 8/24? Or does my stay have to start on (or after) 8/24 to get the FD? Thanks.

You would have to book 2 separate ressies.....one starting on 8/21 and ending 8/24 and then FD starting on 8/24.....you can't do a package starting 8/21 and just have the free dining kick in on 8/24. But remember that in order to get the dining plan (free or not) a minimum 1 day park ticket has to be purchased. So if you book a package with tickets starting 8/21, you'll also have to purchase park tickets (atleast a 1 day) for everybody on the ressie for 8/24 to get the free dining. And even if it's the same resort, you'll have to check out on 8/24 and check back in on that same day for your free dining package.

Do you have to book the same hotel you're staying at this time for bounceback next year??

I have a family suite already booked for ASMU in Sept 09. I am not going to be there for any bounceback offer. Since the number of rooms offered for FD is limited, what are the chances I will get the FD if it is offered in the spring? I know they don't have that many family suites. Also, can you have someone staying onsite to book for you?;)

I have a family suite already booked for ASMU in Sept 09. I am not going to be there for any bounceback offer. Since the number of rooms offered for FD is limited, what are the chances I will get the FD if it is offered in the spring? I know they don't have that many family suites. Also, can you have someone staying onsite to book for you?;)

1. Someone staying onsite CAN book for you but ONE of them MUST also travel with you. Example- My mom and I are going to book bounceback for next year. We are going to book 1 room with my mom, me and my husband. In this case, my hubby is NOT going with us this time but I am booking a room with him in it while I am there.
(you cannot say, book a room for your sister if you are not on the ressie too). The deposit and ressie also has to be in the name of the person guaranteed to be going to DW and that person must also be AT DW during the promotion to book.

2. Yes, you can book ANY room that has the code available. You do not have to book the same hotel that you are in.

I think it is possible for you to get the free DDP deal with a family suite when it comes out to the general public. If not- you could just get 2 regular value rooms instead.

TuesdaySeptember112007b.jpg

Is this the flyer from this year? The dates are a typo????? It has 08 as the year that the offer is good for.... am I crazy?

If you book a BB and then a few months later or even longer you decide you can't go can you cancel? If so do you loose the deposit?

Is this the flyer from this year? The dates are a typo????? It has 08 as the year that the offer is good for.... am I crazy?

That was last years flyer that someone added pop tarts, spam and such to to make fun of the dining plan.

Here is the new flyer
IMG_8272.jpg

If you book a BB and then a few months later or even longer you decide you can't go can you cancel? If so do you loose the deposit?

You can cancel and receive your deposit back as long as you do it before 45 days of first day of stay. It's probably worth it to book, especially if you use the Disney Visa, to get 6 months zero interest.

When does the FD plan go public? We went in August 07 for FD at POR and we are planning to go back in August 09. Should I book now and if I do can I request the FD when it goes public?

Sure. But you have to call and tell them to make the adjustment. It is usually announced in april to the general public. 3 days earlier for disney visa holders. But there is no guarantee it will be offered next year. Just cross your fingers! and wait...........

Thanks,

I live in Canada-I don't have a Disney Visa. I have my own business and so far it has worked out well travelling in Sept. but you never know. I just don't want to sign up for the bounceback and then loose money if I can't go. I would definately know 45 days out or more whether I can go again.

My younger niece would be almost 3.5 years old next year. It's definately her turn next time.

Kudos to whomever posted the new BB flyer but can any DISer out there that stayed in Value or Moderate post theirs? I'd like to see in print what the value resort stay is going to cost for 2009 because my best friends want to stay at All Star Movies. TIA!

That was last years flyer that someone added pop tarts, spam and such to to make fun of the dining plan.

Here is the new flyer
IMG_8272.jpg

Quick question -

If I stay at a Disney resort during the dates listed on the flyer but I am not currently on the Free Dining plan, can I book this bounceback package for next year?

Also, what are the dates for the 2009 Bounceback offer?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter