Free Dining '09

Quick question -

If I stay at a Disney resort during the dates listed on the flyer but I am not currently on the Free Dining plan, can I book this bounceback package for next year?

Also, what are the dates for the 2009 Bounceback offer?

Thanks

All you have to be is a registered guest in order to book the bounceback free dining. I'm not sure of the exact dates.

Anyone know how many rooms can be booked at one time to get this discount. We are going 9-27 to 10-5 and have talked about going again if they offer this deal again. We also have other family and friends that would like to go too and I would like to book it all at once so that we can all take advantage of this deal.

Anyone know how many rooms can be booked at one time to get this discount. We are going 9-27 to 10-5 and have talked about going again if they offer this deal again. We also have other family and friends that would like to go too and I would like to book it all at once so that we can all take advantage of this deal.

Hypothetically- 1 room per adult onsite. So say you, your husband, your son (age 18) and your daughter (age 16) are at DW during the promotion. THREE of you can book...you, your husband and you 18yo son.

Kudos to whomever posted the new BB flyer but can any DISer out there that stayed in Value or Moderate post theirs? I'd like to see in print what the value resort stay is going to cost for 2009 because my best friends want to stay at All Star Movies. TIA!

You can go to www.disneyworld.com and price the vacation you want, with the tickets you also want, but don't add in the dining. That should be close to what the price would be for the bounceback with free dining.

Hypothetically- 1 room per adult onsite. So say you, your husband, your son (age 18) and your daughter (age 16) are at DW during the promotion. THREE of you can book...you, your husband and you 18yo son.

I just found this out when I booked two rooms for our stay next August :cool1: :cool1: We just returned from WDW last week and I am having MAJOR withdrawal. I booked one room in my name and one room in my oldest son's name. The CM said as long as the person is over 18, they can book a room.

I decided to go with two rooms at Pop Century because one room is too cramped for me and my two teenage sons - (19 & 15). Based on the flyer that was posted, I'm hoping that free dining will be offered during our dates.

Yeah, only 364 days to go!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are currently at WDW on Free Dining staying at the Poly. Yesterday we got an offer in our room for Free Dining in 2009. I can't remember the exact dates but I believe it was from Aug 23 to around Oct 2. We need to book before we check out which isn't an issue because I booked our 2009 vacation immediately! :woohoo:

Not sure what is being offered at moderates and value resorts but our offer was for the Dining Plan (which I am assuming is the standard plan).

I just got home last night and we booked the bounce back. Free dining Sept 27- Oct 2 2009 for us.
I am already counted the days!!!

It is already being offered to the UK, so it will be offered to the US but we won't know what dates yet. Also, the UK is being offered the NEW Quick Serivice Plan as the Free Dining Promo for next year. I would pretty much bet that will be the deal for the US next year also.

Free Dining has been a brilliant plan on the part of Disney to fill the crowds during what was previously their slowest season, and hurrican season to boot. And then having the bounceback for free food while the free diners are there in the parks, on their Disney high, well I would call that pure marketing genius. We were there for Free Dining last year and the Free Dining is really bringing in the crowds to Disney in September, which was previously their very slowest season. I'm sure Disney has rewarded the marketing genius who came up with Free Dining. I personally don't see it Free Dining ending anytime in the near future.

Not quite right there if you book a moderate resort, you get the quick service plan with the option to upgrade to ddp. If you book deluxe you get the dining plan with the option to upgrade to deluxe dining which is the option I chose!
popcorn:: :cool1: :rotfl2: :worship: princess:

My sister and I just got back from the AKL with free dining and was never offered the bounceback offer. Where should we have been offerered this?

I got no flyer for the second year in a row... And the resort concierge is tight-lipped with the info...housekeeping was clueless when I called. Thank heavens I read about it last year and checked the boards before departing.
I got the info and the code from the DIS. Disney seems very stingy with the info and some cast members seemed insulted I had the nerve to ask!
I just got back from a TWO WEEK STAY...but that is what I get for staying staying at a value resort!!! :confused3

I got no flyer for the second year in a row... And the resort concierge is tight-lipped with the info...housekeeping was clueless when I called. Thank heavens I read about it last year and checked the boards before departing.
I got the info and the code from the DIS. Disney seems very stingy with the info and some cast members seemed insulted I had the nerve to ask!
I just got back from a TWO WEEK STAY...but that is what I get for staying staying at a value resort!!! :confused3

I just got back about 10 days ago from DW...we stayed in a Value resort. The flyer was in our room. Don't be so quick to throw around negative viewpoints of value resorts.

I just got back about 10 days ago from DW...we stayed in a Value resort. The flyer was in our room. Don't be so quick to throw around negative viewpoints of value resorts.

I stayed at ASMo from 8/23-8/31 and we got the bounceback offer in our room as well. Booked for next year w/free dining!

I stayed at POR this Sept., and there was no flyer in our room either. I was able to get a black and white photocopy from the concierge desk. I never would have known about this is not for the DIS :confused3 . Sounds like its more a product of human error or haphazard housekeeping than where you stay.

I don't understand if WDW wants to have an offer, why not let people know. It makes no sense. Glad you knew and were able to book. Is the phone number still 8844 from the room? Thanks.

We stayed at a value last September and got the bounceback flyer. It also ran on the WDW info channel.

And I believe others have reported that the fd promo is running on the in-room WDW info channel again this year.

One of my friends is staying at CBR next September and hopes to snag some free dining. Anyone staying at CBR next September and receive this yet? If yes, how did you get the offer and/or code?

One of my friends is staying at CBR next September and hopes to snag some free dining. Anyone staying at CBR next September and receive this yet? If yes, how did you get the offer and/or code?

In the room during our stay last week, they had a brochure with a number to call, basically you had to put down a $200 deposit before the day of checkout.
If you aren't staying on property this year with free dining, check the Disney website around April 09--May09. That is usually when it is released to the public or at least that is when they were released in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter