Free Dining 8/26-9/22-Anyone Else Hear This?

i figured out how to check the october hours on the disney site.

pull the october calender up.
click on any date.
then it will be listed.

figured out the emh and msshp too.

still checking sites for dpp news

I got the dates up, and could only tell one MNSSHP during our trip on Sept. 28th (because park closes @ 7:00pm & no Wishes listed). Oh well, the waiting continues..MAYBE tomorrow??:confused3

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm seeing dates for the years 2393, 2394, and 2395...you know, just in case any of you want to plan ahead. Here's a few examples:

Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival
August 30, 2393 - October 20, 2393

Disney's Pirate and Princess Party
June 02, 2394 - July 17, 2394

Night of Joy
January 16, 2395 - January 17, 2395

:lmao:

Something to do. Travel Channel has all Disney today!!!!! I really need to get a life.:hourglass

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm seeing dates for the years 2393, 2394, and 2395...you know, just in case any of you want to plan ahead. Here's a few examples:

Night of Joy

That one is on my 427th birthday, maybe I should make plans to attend.:banana:

My parents and us are goig together but staying at different resorts. THEY have the Disney Visa, we do not. Is there ANY way that we could also get the early free dining booking with their Visa?
Just wondering becasue I am nervous that any limited amount of rooms that might be offered at the CR will be booked by the time it gets offered to the general public.

Help/advice anyone????
Thanks

My advice is "don't worry". I can tell you we did not book our Sept '06 FD CR res until late in June '06. Even a few weeks less availability will not likely mean it will sell out within days.

Sorry but you would need to have it already and have used it at least once. Though you could always call them and ask. sometimes they do make exceptions! Good luck.

Let's see...you can apply for an instant answer via the web...if approved, they will assign you a temp number, which you can then use to make a purchase at disney.com. Now, the only trick will be getting the permanent card as you will have a low charging limit until then.

Good luck should you decide to give it a shot!

Night of Joy

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Man, they can release those dates but they can't tell me when the MNSSHP is going to be this year?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That one is on my 427th birthday, maybe I should make plans to attend.:banana:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Too funny!

if you click on the october calendar dates, it looks like mnsshp will be on mondays and thursdays throughout october as the park is listed as closing at 7pm.

also a few fridays

MNSSHP dates according to 7:00 pm MK closings with no Wishes scheduled:

September: Fri 14, Fri 21, Fri 28

October: Thu 4, Fri 5, Mon 8, Thu 11, Fri 12, Sun 14, Tue 16, Thu 18, Sun 21, Tue 23, Thu 25, Fri 26, Sun 28, Tue 30, Wed 31

A friend and I were discussing the possibility of Disney adding a party on Sunday, September 30. Right now there is evening EMH scheduled at MK on Sunday and Monday. Weird, to have them back to back like that. A Sunday party would fit the pattern they have for most of October, and there has been a party on the date for the past few years, last year on Monday, but prior to that on Sunday. Who knows what / how they think though?! Not me! :rotfl:

this is from the disney website.
there is a emh on sunday the 30th at mk.

September 2007
Morning Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park - September 6, 13, 20, 27
Epcot® - September 4, 11, 18, 25
Disney-MGM Studios - September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - September 3, 10, 17, 24
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park - September 1
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - September 1

Evening Extra Magic Hours
Magic Kingdom® Park - September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Epcot® - September 7, 14, 21, 28
Disney-MGM Studios - September 3, 10, 17, 24
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - September 5, 12, 19, 26

Where do I go on the Chase website to see the special offers?? Is it www.chase.com/disney? Then where? Where will or *would* they post the free dining offer when/if it comes??? Thanks for the help!

They have already listed a September Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining on the Disney TA site according to another site and a copy of the page was included. I also was able to get a peak at it too. The default check in date is 8/26/07.

It's not on there anymore :( What is going on??

ekball said:
Yes, I just set it up so I can sign into my account. Then???
Someone posted this link on another thread:
http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/cardbenefits/themeparkbenefits.html

ETA: I think the above link just lists the benefits of the card, not necessarily any "special offers" that will periodically change. I did finally figure out how to access the special offers section since the icon had disappeared...but right now, there aren't any offers listed. Here's how I found it, though....
Once you log in, you'll be taken to the "My Accounts" section. You'll see your account summary and right under the summary is a link that says "See more information." Click that link. That screen will be your account details and on the right hand side is a series of links under the title "I'd like to...". About half way down is a link that says "See current Disney offers." When you click that, it will take you to see any current Disney offers (NOT the same as card benefits). Currently, there aren't any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter