Free Dining 8/26-9/22-Anyone Else Hear This?

It's not on there anymore :( What is going on??

I belong to TourGuide Mike and there is also a thread about Free Dining, and there are a couple of TA on there, and they feel why its gone is it was put up to early and should have been behind the scene's until it was ready.....

p.s. It looks almost 100% that free dining coming its just when:confused3

Brooke

Just got my Disney Rewards Visa bill......no announcement. :sad2:

I belong to TourGuide Mike and there is also a thread about Free Dining, and there are a couple of TA on there, and they feel why its gone is it was put up to early and should have been behind the scene's until it was ready.....

p.s. It looks almost 100% that free dining coming its just when

Brooke

Thanks for the update -- we all need to keep our hopes up!

:thumbsup2

p.s. It looks almost 100% that free dining coming its just when:confused3

Brooke

:woohoo: Trying to remain calm (and sane) until it's officially announced:surfweb: .

I called to make my ADR's for September tonight and I must have said ""Free Dining"" about ten times during the conversation and the CM didn't bat an eye.

She didn't say "No there is no free dining" or anything like that---She just didn't say anything.

So I am taking that as a good sign--I think if they weren't going to have it she would have said something so I'd stop going on about free dining like an idiot.

A few more days till we know for sure!!

"Magic Your Way Plus Free Dining" promotion. Which will allow guests who book at least a four night / five day WDW vacation package (That must start sometime between August 26 to September 22) to then dine for free during the length of their stay on property. FYI: The domestic booking window for these WDW dine-for-free vacation packages will be April 12 through June 24th. So plan accordingly, people.

This is from his article today and this guy usually knows what he is talking about.:dance3:

"Magic Your Way Plus Free Dining" promotion. Which will allow guests who book at least a four night / five day WDW vacation package (That must start sometime between August 26 to September 22) to then dine for free during the length of their stay on property. FYI: The domestic booking window for these WDW dine-for-free vacation packages will be April 12 through June 24th. So plan accordingly, people.

This is from his article today and this guy usually knows what he is talking about.:dance3:

Great news! Thanks!!! :banana:

Who is Jim Hill? Never heard of him before, but LOVE the article!!:thumbsup2

Who is Jim Hill? Never heard of him before, but LOVE the article!!:thumbsup2
Jim Hill

I don't normally recommend him as while he may have some accurate info on his site, he's also been known to have inaccurate info on his site as well. I usually take his words with a grain of salt unless other sites are reporting the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter