• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining or No Free Dining...We're heading back in Sept!!!

Thought I'd come over and join your PTR. We're going at the end of Sept too. Chef Mickey's is FABULOUS!!! You're going to love it. :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in!! Great time to go, isn't it??? Where are you staying?

Really looking forward to Chef Mickey's. :) What's your favorite there?

Thanks for joining in!! Great time to go, isn't it??? Where are you staying?

Really looking forward to Chef Mickey's. :) What's your favorite there?

We'll be at Pop from Sept 22-29th. :goodvibes We stayed there last June and absolutely loved it. The food court, the pools, the buses...everything was wonderful.

I've only eaten breakfast at Chef Mickey's and everything is great. I love the atmosphere there too. Our DD loved being able to meet the Fab 5 all at once too. We like to eat a late breakfast there and then we're full for quite awhile.

Wow - I was so excited to see the announcement for free dining this morning. :banana:

What a relief! Have already called and added on the free quick service dining to our plan for our stay at Pop. Saved over $500 and kept my deluxe dining. Can't wait to start eating!!

Hope everyone else who was waiting gets what they want!

Here are a few pictures from our first family trip in 2008.

My daughter, Emily, who was 7 1/2 at the time...

image389.jpg

The family at MK (our Christmas card picture for 2008 :santa:)

image136.jpg

Emily with Belle at Breakfast w/ the Princesses at Akershus

image191.jpg

Hello! wave2: Your title caught my eye tonight while I am going through things tonight! Yay :yay: for FD! I am hoping we get it on Monday! :cloud9:

popcorn:: Subbing....

I hope that you get free dining on Monday!

We love Disney in September. We take my nephew out of school as well :teacher:, although he does do homework while we are there.

Looking forward to reading more.

popcorn:: Subbing....

I hope that you get free dining on Monday!

We love Disney in September. We take my nephew out of school as well :teacher:, although he does do homework while we are there.

Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for joining in!!

Wow - he has time to do homework while yall are there?? How do you manage it??? Last year Em did her 15 minutes of required reading every day but that was it. We left all the actual schoolwork at home and she did it when we got back. Made for a long weekend but she returned with everything but one assignment done and the 2 tests she had to make up.

Thanks for joining in!!

Wow - he has time to do homework while yall are there?? How do you manage it??? Last year Em did her 15 minutes of required reading every day but that was it. We left all the actual schoolwork at home and she did it when we got back. Made for a long weekend but she returned with everything but one assignment done and the 2 tests she had to make up.

He did some homework on the plane ride to and from. We also took a few breaks during the day and he did homework in the afternoon. Sometimes if we didn't have an early ADR for breakfast he'd do a bit early in the morning. It was a challenge but interestingly enough, he sure did work hard to get it done. :goodvibes Some schools require homework to be faxed in daily. We were lucky and did not need to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter