FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

Thanks so much for sharing. But I can't seem to open the files. When I try, Corel Photo-paint says "Cannot load.....try opening the file using a specific filter." Anyone have any advice? I was hoping we could carve this Sunday or Monday. How irritating. Maybe DH can figure it out?

We would love to have Cinderella, cinderella castle, eeyore and the rose. Thank you so much for these fun patterns. We take pumpkin carving very seriously at our house. It's become wuite the tradition.
karenstephenson@hotmail.com

Hey everyone!!! Well it's getting that time of year, and I thought I would let anyone know that if you are starting to get into the Halloween spirit, and wanted to do some pumpkin carvings of some of our favorite characters, to let me know and I'll be happy to email you whatever stencils you want. I will go ahead and say that the quality on these aren't absolutely perfect because of the way I put them on my computer, but they should be well enough to use. Just so you know, here's a list of what all I have!

Ariel
Black Pearl
Captain Hook
Captain Jack Sparrow
Cheshire Cat
Cinderella
Cinderella Castle
Davey Jones
Donald Duck
Dumbo
Eeyore(2)
Evil Queen from "Snow White"
Grumpy
Lumpy
Mickey
Minnie
Peter Pan
Piglet
Pinocchio
Pirates
Pooh(2)
Rabbit
Roo
Rose(just a rose, like from "Beauty & the Beast")
Scar
Sea Monster from "Pirates of the Carribean 2"
Skull and Swords
Skull
Stitch
Tigger(2)
Tinkerbell
Ursula
Witch from Snow White

Hello! We really appreciate that you're doing these free pumpkin stencils! My neice and nephew would love to have Disney pumpkins this year. We would love if you could please send us: Tigger, Pooh, Mickey, Minnie, Tinkerbell, and Cinderella.

Thanks,

Melissa
mdzubia@yahoo.com

I was really excited when I decided I wanted to do a Disney Pumpkin, but I couldn't find the patterns anywhere! I was really frustrated, and that's when I came across this Discussion Forum and became a member right away! I love Disney so much, and I'm glad I can discuss it with other disney lovers as well.

If its not to late I would really appreciate having the ariel, cinderella castle, tinkerbell, and scar patterns. Thank-you SOOO much. you dont understand how much this means to me.. alio2525@hotmail.com

thanks, ali :tigger:

DS2 is all excited about jack-o-lanterns this year so I was so thrilled to find this thread. When you get a chance (we've already trick-or-treated so no hurry) could you please email me Mickey, Tigger, Pooh and the castle? I (and DS) would really appreciate it :goodvibes . Happy Halloween!

jess@rsdmag.com

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to have the Mickey and Cinderella ones. Thank you so much for this posting. I have been searching all over the internet and I'm excited to join these boards! zetak8k@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter