FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

Hi There,
I am new to the site and I was wondering if you are still offering some of the disney pumpkin stencils, if you are my children and I would Greatly appreciate the ones for:

Ariel
Black Pearl
Cinderella Castle
Stitch
Tigger(2)
Tinkerbell

NikThomps@msn.com .

If you no longer have these patterns available I completely understand.

Thanks in advance
Nik

PS I found this site while googling an ariel pattern... thank you for introducing me to a disney posting forum, I didnt even know they were around!!

If you still have the pumpkin stencils I would love to have the following for my 10 pumpkins to crave mon and tues:
Dumbo
Eeyore
Grumpy
Lumpy
Ariel
Tinkerbell
Mickey
Minnie
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Roo

Thank you so much! The kids are going to love them for their preschool class.

I would love the following patterns for my preschool class - I would like to get carving by Monday. Thank you in advance: dumbo,eeyore,grumpy,lumpy,ariel,tinkerbell,mickey,minnie,peter pan,pinocchio, roo

michelleminler@hotmail.com

sorry so close to Halloween but could I get Mickey Mouse and Tinker Bell please. Thanks wbedard@mass.rr.com.

:thumbsup2 Hey, I would love to have Ariel, Mickey and Minnie.
No rush on this, I have this year's pattern, but planning ahead for next year is always a good thing. My email is CSIfreak_26@msn.com.
Thank you so much, you are my hero!!!!!

I would like to have the Captain Jack Sparrow pattern. My 9 year old daughter and I are obsessed with him! Thanks a bunch

Dawn:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter