French school holidays 2005 - 2006

Easter is looking better and better as the French school holidays are later than our's :teeth:

!!!! The kids are off from 22 Oct -3 Nov - Great!!! Not! I will be there from 29 Oct to 5 Nov - will it be heaving?! Even if you think yes, please lie to me and tell me it will be okay!!

Well - to look on the bright side - the 3rd, 4th & 5th November will be quiet.......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although it will be heaving, the park takes on a different atmosphere when it is busy which can add to the experience :sunny:
Of course if it was always quiet, what would become of DLRP :guilty:
Even with all the crowds aim to get to the park for opening time. You'll manage to go most of the rides done in the first couple of hours before the park gets really busy. :goodvibes

Reid

It'll be cool - I'll have a military style plan anyway for the parks and at least we have more than the usual two days to do both parks.
Cannae wait!

So, how will things be if one Zone is on holiday?
Actually, considered that I enjoyed DLP in August, on crowded days, I'm sure this will be better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter