Friday's Fairly Easy and Fun Riddle

Rella Bella said:
Apparently pretty darn blonde! I was hoping nobody saw that.
1.gif

Rella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am blonder than you sweetie. Don't despair! We need to put our hair folicles together and tag team here... :teeth:

Told you this was a fun place. :thumbsup2

Tigger&Belle said:
Yay, I was called a twit before 9AM! :yay: I'm doing better than yesterday. Highway to Hell is on the radio right now...think that's a coincidence? :rotfl:

Tag Fairy. Take mercy on this dear twit. She is nekkid and it is soooo cold out. Please clothe her in some pretty colored letters.

Who knew Twit could make someone so happy. Here. Hope this makes your day outstanding. :banana:

TWIT!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm in!

Awww, MAN!! Tigger & Belle is here? She FOUND me. That chick is always stalking me! :furious: ;)

horsegirl said:
Tag Fairy. Take mercy on this dear twit. She is nekkid and it is soooo cold out. Please clothe her in some pretty colored letters.

Who knew Twit could make someone so happy. Here. Hope this makes your day outstanding. :banana:

TWIT!

:yay: :yay: :yay:
:cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay:

Toots, careful, or I'll tell Bonnie on you. She lives in Virginia, too, and I know that she would defend me...she's my friend, afterall. :p

I'm in. This is my kind of riddle.

Have a great day everybody. I'm off to go shopping and a hundred other errands to get ready for Halloween, but I had to "riddle" before I could start my day.

redheaded mama :)

Susan
tu.gif

Monique
tu.gif

Monica
tu.gif

Alan :)
tu.gif

drebert
tu.gif

toot sweet
tu.gif

Redheaded Mama
tu.gif

Haley
tu.gif

Tigger&Belle said:
:cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay:

Toots, careful, or I'll tell Bonnie on you. She lives in Virginia, too, and I know that she would defend me...she's my friend, afterall. :p

I hear T&B could use some assistance from me this afternoon. She is my good friend and I am prepared to defend her to the bitter end.

You're goin' DOWN, Toots!!

3760robe.jpg

Bbgrizzle said:
I hear T&B could use some assistance from me this afternoon. She is my good friend and I am prepared to defend her to the bitter end.

You're goin' DOWN, Toots!!

3760robe.jpg

Are you and T&B tag teaming me? Or is that the tag fairy?

Rebel Rella. I need my blonde twin sister here. My friend Beebster and my new friend T & B don't like my use of the word TWIT. Gosh. I just wanted to make you happy. Here T & B.

:grouphug: :cloud9: :wizard: :sunny: :) :goodvibes twit :rotfl2:

horsegirl said:

Rebel Rella. I need my blonde twin sister here. My friend Beebster and my new friend T & B don't like my use of the word TWIT. Gosh. I just wanted to make you happy. Here T & B.

I don't mind your use of the word "twit", Horsey! :)

I was talking to Toot Sweet.

P.S. Toot, YOU are
th_smiley.gif

Hi! Is it Jack surrounded by boxes???

Calm down! I was just kidding. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Bbgrizzle said:
I don't mind your use of the word "twit", Horsey! :)

I was talking to Toot Sweet.

P.S. Toot, YOU are
th_smiley.gif

:blush: Crap. I am blonde. RELLA!!!!!!!!!! Come here so I not spacey all by myself.

How are ya, Beebs?

horsegirl said:
:blush: Crap. I am blonde. RELLA!!!!!!!!!! Come here so I not spacey all by myself.

How are ya, Beebs?

Doing okay, Horsey! DD5 is sick so I had to leave work to pick her up from Kindergarten. How YOU doin'?

BTW: I"m blonde too. Didn't you see my pic a couple posts ago? ;)

horsegirl said:

How are ya, Beebs?

"Here I am to save the day!" Blonde power!!
opera.gif

horsegirl said:

You've got to keep up! I love being called a twit, as long as it's by you loons! :thumbsup2

It's that Tooty Sweets poster that has me wondering. :rotfl:

HMHunters said:
But I do enjoy being able to have my kids bring friends along. You learn A LOT when you're the carpool mom!
There's something about driving kids around in a mini van.......they seem to forget you have ears! I've heard lots of stuff that way that I never would have any other way!!!

Breezy_Carol said:
OMG, Donna. Did you see that. She compared me to her FATHER!
That is just WRONG! :rotfl:

Rella Bella said:
God get me some coffee!!!!
He serves you coffee?

helenabear said:
Now Donna on the other hand...

she's plain twit!
Would you prefer she was fancy twit? ;)

horsegirl said:
Come here so I not spacey all by myself.
We wouldn't want you to not spacey all by yourself :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
Oh THAT makes me feel better. The girl who lost her chachi is keeping the riddle under control.
A newbie to the riddle reading this would be horrified :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter