Friday's Fairly Easy and Fun Riddle

horsegirl said:
Crap ! I missed this!!!!!!!!!! Thanks my blonde spaceysis!!!!!!!!!!

I am touched. more than a little. And apparently I can call T &m B a Twit. It is Toot Sweet that seems to churn up the trouble here... :rolleyes:
I no worries dear... we blondies have to stick together!

You are so right dear, I believe our sweet Toots has mischief for a middle name...

alabamaalan said:
It's a good thing I came by to read this; otherwise my good name may be sullied!

Blame not the poor wayward redneck, I just made sure that Angel had the proper education.

Isn't that ironic coming from an Alabamian? :rotfl:
Is that what they call it in your neck of the woods? Education :rolleyes1

Toot Sweet said:
I'm in!

Awww, MAN!! Tigger & Belle is here? She FOUND me. That chick is always stalking me! :furious: ;)

So this is where Toot Sweet is hanging out. You're the nicest poster! :thumbsup2

Angel, who is Jack? :teeth:

Bbgrizzle said:
I kinda like that Toot. However, I have noticed that she is too chicken to come back and fight me. I guess I'm the winner! :thumbsup2

Those sound like fighting words. Maybe Toots got stuck in the Taffy pull.... :rolleyes:

Rella! We will stick together like Ing and Chang... :thumbsup2

I have to go peeps. Donna pointed out that I am still in my jammies..... :rolleyes: She is sooo discreet. ;) :teeth:

Time to be efficient and clean the house in 20 minutes so I can come back here. BYE! :yay:

Where is Bdg? :confused3

Bbgrizzle said:
Thank you, TF for removing the Chachi otter so that I would not have to do it and be cursed. :teeth:

BTW: have you ever thought about "Grease"ing people? You know, with Rizzo and Danny and Sandy? It's just a thought.... :rolleyes1
Would you be Rizzo or Sandy?

Bbgrizzle said:
BTW: have you ever thought about "Grease"ing people? You know, with Rizzo and Danny and Sandy? You know....to let them know that they'd "Better Shape Up..."

It's just a thought.... :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ok...this cracked me up!

and Im gonna kill you if I sing that song all day! :rotfl2:

Horsey...just leave the jammies on and tell him you've been waiting all day for him to get home! :hyper: He won't even look at the house! ;)

see ya later Peeps....stay out of trouble! :wave:

HMHunters said:
Would you be Rizzo or Sandy?

Well now, I don't know.....maybe I'd be Frenchie!
eyebrows.gif

firstmickey said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ok...this cracked me up!

and Im gonna kill you if I sing that song all day! :rotfl2:

Horsey...just leave the jammies on and tell him you've been waiting all day for him to get home! :hyper: He won't even look at the house! ;)

see ya later Peeps....stay out of trouble! :wave:
Just where are you going?

Donna, that is a dirty distraction.

He wouldn't care, of course, but it's still unfair...

"You better shape up.."

horsegirl said:
Those sound like fighting words. Maybe Toots got stuck in the Taffy pull.... :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao:

Bbgrizzle said:
BTW: have you ever thought about "Grease"ing people? You know, with Rizzo and Danny and Sandy? It's just a thought....

Speaking of this movie....Craig and I are dressing 50's for a party tomorrow night. What do you guys think...one ponytail or two :confused3

tmasingo said:

Speaking of this movie....Craig and I are dressing 50's for a party tomorrow night. What do you guys think...one ponytail or two :confused3

I don't think Craig should do a ponytail.... :rolleyes:

Okay, two. and curl them and put em high on your head. :thumbsup2

horsegirl said:
I don't think Craig should do a ponytail.... :rolleyes:

Okay, two. and curl them and put em high on your head. :thumbsup2

:rolleyes: :rotfl:

And two was what I was thinking. Thanks :thumbsup2

tmasingo said:

One....only hussies wear two ponytails. ;)

I started to make the same comment about Craig, but ponytail advice is better coming straight from the horsegirl's mouth, after all.

alabamaalan said:
I started to make the same comment about Craig, but ponytail advice is better coming straight from the horsegirl's mouth, after all.

:lmao:

alabamaalan said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
8.gif

Bbgrizzle said:
One....only hussies wear two ponytails. ;)

Well then two it is given my status as the resident dirty stop out :rolleyes:

Bbgrizzle said:
I don't mind your use of the word "twit", Horsey! :)

I was talking to Toot Sweet.

P.S. Toot, YOU are
th_smiley.gif

Don't make me use my new boots on ya, Bb....

pic149708_sized_edited.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter