fridays frantic riddle

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
very busy today so bear with me

PM when you know the answer

Jenn has half the Beanie Babies that Mollie has. Allison has 3 times as many as Jenn. Together they have 72. How many Beanie Babies does each girl have?

cami
x

Good morning riddlers !

I llove math ;) - I am IN !

Sandy Pandy....no one asked you! :p

Good Morning Riddlers...I'm in and so is BFF! ;) :teeth:

If I'm up and online this early AND the first one to post and I'm not leading this parade I'll be very upset :furious:

:teeth:

Believe me you'll want me as your tour guide ;)

psssssst ............ who is BFF?

spb999 said:
I llove math ;) - I am IN !

Oh good. Will you please send mine in too because I have nothing :teeth:

Good Morning riddlers. Have a good day :wave:

BFF is Angel. L107ANGEL. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.. :teeth:

Cam....let Sandy lead....I dont wanna listen to her all day long! ;)

Good morning!

I don't have a clue about the riddle today. :confused3

Just saying :wave:

firstmickey said:
BFF is Angel. L107ANGEL. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.. :teeth:

Cam....let Sandy lead....I dont wanna listen to her all day long! ;)

.....but I thought I was your best friend :sad2:

And you won't have tol listen to me all day ........ I'm heading to work and the land of no internet access (the fun kind anyway)

Thanks to a little birdie I'm In :thumbsup2

spb999 said:
Believe me you'll want me as your tour guide ;)

A man is walking down the street with a panda. A policeman walks up to him and says, "hey buddy, take that panda to the zoo."

The next day the same guy is walking down the street with the same panda and the same policeman stops him and says, "hey buddy, didn't I tell you yesterday to take that panda to the zoo?"

The man replies, "yes, and we had such a good time today we're going to the movies."

Loubon said:
A man is walking down the street with a panda. A policeman walks up to him and says, "hey buddy, take that panda to the zoo."

The next day the same guy is walking down the street with the same panda and the same policeman stops him and says, "hey buddy, didn't I tell you yesterday to take that panda to the zoo?"

The man replies, "yes, and we had such a good time today we're going to the movies."
:rotfl: :rotfl: As Donna said I am in ;) :thumbsup2

Good morning, I'm in. :thumbsup2 for the math question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter