Fridays Fun Riddle

tmasingo said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I cannot WAIT to hear what you think of this show. Have you heard the songs??

One I think, when I was watching the Tony's. Don't really remember it, but the show sounds interesting. Alright kids, carry on without me. Gotta get some work done before I leave.

I'm IN!
What in the Sam Hill is going on around here?

angel

anitongue.gif

utahmamma

anitongue.gif

jw50

anitongue.gif

Chapter 11 said:
One I think, when I was watching the Tony's. Don't really remember it, but the show sounds interesting. Alright kids, carry on without me. Gotta get some work done before I leave.

Ok, now I really can't wait to hear your assessment, then :rotfl:

RV~The show is like a parody of Sesame Street. It's humans and puppets who live on a street called Avenue Q. It is quite unique and very entertaining.

tmasingo said:
RV~The show is like a parody of Sesame Street. It's humans and puppets who live on a street called Avenue Q. It is quite unique and very entertaining.

I bet! :thumbsup2

It's going on the list! Man, I have a log list of leisure activities.

Cantw8 said:
Hi :wave2: I think I know but I don't want to say. You know that expression...It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than to put all your eggs in one basket while crossing the street to throw rocks at glass houses. Yep, that's what I'm talking about :teeth: :banana:
You have that on a tat, don't you?

sheridac said:
RV??

Please 'splain to me what a "log list" is???

Hmmm... how to handle this. :scratchin

Okay, this could go many different ways. Take your pick:

1) My log list is a daily log of things that I eventually want to do.
2) I find logs fascinating and have a list (complete with photos) of different types of wood that I would like to view out in nature when I have free time. Logs, branches, twigs, 2X4's... you name it.
3) A fruity pebble has become unfortunately lodged beneath my "n" key and it no longer works.

There... you can choose. They all work. :thumbsup2

I'm in!

We took my DD to NYC for her 13th birthday and saw Wicked (our second time) and Rent. Great, great, great! We decided we could not go to NYC and NOT see Wicked. My daughter's goal in life is to be on stage at the Gershwin. Disney related: the theater where Mary Poppins is going to be staged has a hidden mickey in one of its windows. ::MickeyMo

Sher I just saw you avatar!!! :rotfl2:

TF - :worship: :worship: :worship: I think you should get an honoary title of Goddess! :thumbsup2

Good morning.

threequartersawhohootyhoo!

I think I know the riddle but no PM sent.

And more importantly:

There will be NO (more) TWINKIE SWOOPAGE today.

I am out and about.

Doing battle with the division of motor vehicles. (Got any mad skillz here Sher?.... I can pick you up in 15 minutes)

:furious: <---- how I feel about my morining

Good morning everyone. I remember hearing this one on Car Talk :moped: a couple of years ago. I am IN! :wave: :donald:

help no I was up very late last night with DSs math homework my brain is still swollen from the overload!!! Todays math rpoblem how many olads of alundry can I get done before going back to work...........................

:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!

I have not seen Wicked, but really want to. Actually, the only plays I have seen done professionaly is Nunsense and A Christmas Carol.

Horsey ~ Did you see my message to you in yesterdays riddle?

Oh, yeah, my PM will be sent (as soon as I am done typing this) and I am IN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter