fridays fun riddle

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
morning

pm when you have the answer

An old fashioned bike wheel has 21 spokes. How many spaces are between the spokes

cami
x

PM sent... but wondering if my answer was just a bit too simple...

sparky is leading us today

animarch.gif

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I have no idea yet but wanted to wish my riddle friends a Merry Christmas! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Good Morning Riddlers!

everyone have a very Merry Christmas! NO riddle on Monday and maybe not Tuesday either unless I get ambitious! ;)

firstmickey said:
Good Morning Riddlers!

everyone have a very Merry Christmas! NO riddle on Monday and maybe not Tuesday either unless I get ambitious! ;)
I hope Cami realizes this riddle will be going on and on, like the energizer bunny then :cheer2: :cheer2:
Ps, mints are welcome today ;)

good morning riddlers!!

I don't have school today and can play the riddle but I don't have a clue :confused3

Anywho.....I can still wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS :thumbsup2

L107ANGEL said:
I hope Cami realizes this riddle will be going on and on, like the energizer bunny then :cheer2: :cheer2:
Ps, mints are welcome today ;)

The board is down over the weekend though isn't it...? If we can still get on here... how many hooowooties do you think we'll get to???

Angel.. d'oh can't believe I didn't see your link... so singing are we?

brightspark said:
The board is down over the weekend though isn't it...? If we can still get on here... how many hooowooties do you think we'll get to???

Angel.. d'oh can't believe I didn't see your link... so singing are we?
Yep, she needs a little Christmas spirit!! Now go show her your jollies :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter