fridays fun riddle

Tinytim.jpg

God bless us, everyone!

Everyone's being all festive with their holiday colors, but I'll still use my old

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTY!!!

Sorry I missed it. I had to get one in before the board goes down.

Oh, and I am not IN yet. I know the logical answer, but who's logical around here?

I think I am turning into an icicle :sad1: One of the law partners has a habit of turning the a/c on really cold :rolleyes:

Mnementh said:
Everyone's being all festive with their holiday colors, but I'll still use my old

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTY!!!

Sorry I missed it. I had to get one in before the board goes down.

Oh, and I am not IN yet. I know the logical answer, but who's logical around here?
Go for logical ::yes:: it worked for me :teeth:

I can relate to that. This building is too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer.

I have to wear about 5 layers of clothes in the winter and I basically have to go to work naked in the summer.

Mnementh said:
I have to wear about 5 layers of clothes in the winter and I basically have to go to work naked in the summer.
:eek: I bet you get a lot of curious looks in the summer hmmmm :rotfl:

Yeah, most people don't care for it, but :confused3

:p

And thanks for the mint. Who would've thunk something would be logical around here?

Mnementh said:
And thanks for the mint. Who would've thunk something would be logical around here?
Normally I wouldn't think that but I guess we were given a free bee on the logical side :confused3 Or that is if everyone thinks in the same logical manner :rotfl:

Well, I guess it is a Friday before a holiday. Everyone needs some rest sometimes.

Mnementh said:
Well, I guess it is a Friday before a holiday. Everyone needs some rest sometimes.
Mnm, you know the board is going down at 5 right?

My husband is laughing at me cause Im pming people saying Good bye!!!!

He said...OK PEOPLE>...it's only 48 hours.

:rolleyes: See why I need the DIS? ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter