Friday's Mixed Up Riddle

I am in!! Thanks to some friendly mints!! You guys are the best!!
1.gif

6.gif
Welcome to AL & Elisabeth!!
6.gif

RELLA!!! Hey, there, sparkly lady! I haven't seen you around lately. Are you layin' low?

Toot Sweet said:
RELLA!!! Hey, there, sparkly lady! I haven't seen you around lately. Are you layin' low?
I've been very low... as in on the couch for days... but finally starting to feel human again!! And very thankful! I missed you guys!

Backstage_Gal said:
Hi Moo! Nice to see you.

How do I get a job with all those banker's days off? I'm working from home today, and feel morally obligated to put in at least 15 mins per hour :teeth:
I don't know if we get election day off every year or just major election years, Marita. Guess I should check the calendar for next year to see.

The downside of working for my fine state and getting lots of holidays is no DISing at work :sad2:

monymony3471 said:
If I didn't get your message is too short, I may have gotten it.

Are you sure it was talking about a message :rolleyes1

Seriously....I can't believe you all missed that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyway, :banana: WOOOO HOOOOTY :banana:

Toot Sweet....I was at Walmart at lunch and looking through Christmas music. There was a Disney CD and the first song to catch my eye when I turned it over was one called Toot Suite and I immediately thought of you :teeth:

Back to work. TGIF and all that, but is it FIVE yet :rolleyes:

Minnie_Moo said:
I don't know if we get election day off every year or just major election years, Marita. Guess I should check the calendar for next year to see.

The downside of working for my fine state and getting lots of holidays is no DISing at work :sad2:

Hey, don't complain MOO, I get NO holidays (well, the banker ones anyway) and NO Dis'ing at work to boot. (Unless I am hard at work from home, as I am today :teeth: )

Bankers' holidays - MLK Day, Presidents Day, Veterans' Day? I don't get Columbus Day off . . . like the Feds and maybe bankers.

But day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are considered holidays. Yahoo!

Backstage_Gal said:
Hey, don't complain MOO, I get NO holidays (well, the banker ones anyway) and NO Dis'ing at work to boot. (Unless I am hard at work from home, as I am today :teeth: )

Well we can see why given how much you have "worked" from home today. ;) Good thing I prebought my Disney tickets. Low productivity from employees may surely raise ticket prices... :rolleyes1

tmasingo said:
Toot Sweet....I was at Walmart at lunch and looking through Christmas music. There was a Disney CD and the first song to catch my eye when I turned it over was one called Toot Suite and I immediately thought of you :teeth:

Awww...thanks for thinking of me! That's funny! I'm gonna have to check that CD out!

Hi Cheryl!! Hi Marita!! What's shakin' ladies?

Well Toots my buddy, if you offended more often you might see Rella. Although she is apparently a late night vampire like the rest of you offenders!

Rella Bella, who is apparently confused about my gender... :rotfl:

dd7.gif

Toot Sweet said:
Hi Cheryl!! Hi Marita!! What's shakin' ladies?

Hey, Toots, I'm a lady of leisure today. Just getting around to eating my lunch.

I put dinner in the crockpot on high and am hoping it gets done in time for dinner. If not, less cooking tomorow!

Minnie_Moo said:
Hey, Toots, I'm a lady of leisure today. Just getting around to eating my lunch.

I put dinner in the crockpot on high and am hoping it gets done in time for dinner. If not, less cooking tomorow!
Go, crockpot go! And actually having to turn the crockpot to high -- sounds like you've done your fair share of work today.

Minnie_Moo said:

What's for dinner and what time should I arrive? :sunny:

Roast beast with microwaved potatoes. I have plenty!

Place several thick-sliced potates, sliced onion (to taste) and a couple tablespoons of margarine or butter in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with Lawry's seasoned salt to taste and mix. Cover and nuke until done (depends on how many potatoes you use, but I stir after about 10 minutes, then continue cooking and stirring in 10 minute increments if I have a large dish full of taters).

You don't have to peel the taters - just wash and slice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter