Friday's Mixed Up Riddle

horsegirl said:
Well we can see why given how much you have "worked" from home today. ;) Good thing I prebought my Disney tickets. Low productivity from employees may surely raise ticket prices... :rolleyes1

Horsey, I am salaried! I won't put a dent in your pocket. I will catch up on Saturday morning with what I didn't do today. Besides, things are slow right now.

Minnie_Moo said:
Roast beast with microwaved potatoes. I have plenty!

Place several thick-sliced potates, sliced onion (to taste) and a couple tablespoons of margarine or butter in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with Lawry's seasoned salt to taste and mix. Cover and nuke until done (depends on how many potatoes you use, but I stir after about 10 minutes, then continue cooking and stirring in 10 minute increments if I have a large dish full of taters).

You don't have to peel the taters - just wash and slice.

But how do you make the roast beast, Moo?

Backstage_Gal said:
Horsey, I am salaried! I won't put a dent in your pocket. I will catch up on Saturday morning with what I didn't do today. Besides, things are slow right now.

Just teasing you. You set yourself up for it. :thumbsup2

Backstage_Gal said:
But how do you make the roast beast, Moo?

Salt and pepper the hunk of meat and throw it in the crockpot!

See how easy my recipes are compared to Tink's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnie_Moo said:
Last edited by Minnie_Moo : Today at 02:38 PM. Reason: I use sea salt and peppercorns from a grinder like the fancy chefs on the Food Channel, though ; )

Oh. all fancy, are you?????

Oh because I know she will ask....Yes, I missed you today Donna. :teeth:

MP :banana: ;)

dd7.gif

So....Marita.....I noticed that Toot has nearly the same number of posts you do, and she has only been in existance since last month. What do you make of that....?

What gives Toot? You tell me to come over here to talk to you and then you leave me in the lurch. Where have you been?

Squidrific said:
What gives Toot? You tell me to come over here to talk to you and then you leave me in the lurch. Where have you been?

Squiddy! Sorry, lady. Computer issues and then I had to go watch Grey's Anatomy and some other Tivod shows and then I took a nap. Now I'm off to see Flushed Away with the girls.

Celery....you may have a point there..... :teeth: BTW: I do not eat celery, I should think you would be EXTREMELY nice to me..... :smooth:

I'll be nice, I promise.
And it's ok to eat celery as long as you do it humanely.
No mutilation.
Just quick bites so it doesn't feel the pain.

Ok, I just had my annual physical. I know all you ladies are soooo jealous. And I got the biggest news today. I get to have my first mammagram!!!!

Yea me!!!!! Woo Hoo.

Yippee.

:sad2:

Toot Sweet said:
So....Marita.....I noticed that Toot has nearly the same number of posts you do, and she has only been in existance since last month. What do you make of that....?

That;s what I meant to quote!

I better be more careful with my responses :smooth:

So, Toot - Is Bb totally retired now???

Or just on a sabbatical?

Monica - You're excited about getting your ta tas smooshed?!? Hope you get a nice technician ;) Some are much gentler than others.

I'm not making light of it. I just know from experience after having to start them early due to my mom having had breast cancer.

horsegirl said:
Oh because I know she will ask....Yes, I missed you today Donna. :teeth:

you're the BEST! :teeth: :thumbsup2 Wooo hooooty late!

Kids are off....Ive been pretty sick today and on the couch....now Im in Disney Sorry, Disney Haunted Mansion Clue hell..... :rolleyes: :teeth: :rotfl:

:welcome: newbies to the riddle! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter