Friday's Riddle

paras4ri said:
If she was from Pittsburgh she would have added fries to the sandwich! :teeth:
Oh yuk. I can handle the bodies on CSI but salami,cheese,PB&J w/fries would make me gag

Morning everyone.

Shoot - I have 2 & 3, still working on 1. hmmmmmmmmmmmm ::::thinking cap thinking cap::::

snowwite said:
Creful, dont hurt yourself! :teeth:
It's important to always be very creful

snowwite
tu.gif

Grammyof2
tu.gif

Horsey
tu.gif

Morning MJ. What God awful time is it where you are? 2AM yesterday??

#1 rhymes. :sunny:

Loubon said:
And here all this time I thought she left out the "H" in Snow White to be clever.
Yeah.........clever......I'm sure that's it :rotfl:

Loubon said:
And here all this time I thought she left out the "H" in Snow White to be clever.

:rotfl2:

Good Morning Riddlers....PM sent and I am in as you may have seen. I will be the first to admit I cheated today.....NEVER would have gotten the second one....it was GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

my secret to sandwich making...

a quick stop at the grocery store!!!

(my brain is completely frozen - you should hear my attempts - :rotfl2: they are surely funnier than the answer... and some ... well...

never mind...) (you know i"m thinking the nothing over the college educated...)

thanks for the heads up girl -

I dont have time for the look up - - I'm late already!!!

:teeth:

So.
Here I am.
Again.
Crashing.
But not really.
This time.
Lou told me to come.
And I do what Lou says.
As should you (the collective you).

Nonetheless.
I'm IN.

Happy Friday, all.

xx, Sid

Loubon said:
I did. To endless this tagless injustice of epic proportions. Maybe even of a gross magnitude.

Goshless. Is this old english or something?

My goodness - lots of minty fresh posts this morning! I'm sending my PM and I'm in!

TGIF (esp because I don't work on Fridays!)

Happy Triskaidekaphobia Day! PM sent and I'm in (once again with the help of the lovely and talented Horsey :love: ).

mickeyfan2
tu.gif

sdy
tu.gif

Chapter11
tu.gif

Hummer
tu.gif

Utahmama
tu.gif

I'M in! I love that kind!

EEEks, I only have 2 cans left of the hooch...CODE BLUE!
I gotta run and get me a 64 oz. at the 7-11. EEEKs! (again) driving while cafdeprived!

Be right back.

Chapter 11 said:
Happy Triskaidekaphobia Day! PM sent and I'm in (once again with the help of the lovely and talented Horsey :love: ).

Gosh a second day of hearts and compliments? I guess I am going to have to return the favor there, you handsome, witty debonair fella.

Why is it so dead here? Like a ghost town....Where are we going? I'm not going anywhere today. DH took my car! I am stranded.... :sad2:

for the love of mensas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Triskaidekaphobia? Did you seriously know this phobia? Or did you read it some where? I am a shrink and never heard of it....and I might laugh if they came in complaining of being afraid of the number 13. :rotfl2:

Loubon said:
Morning MJ. What God awful time is it where you are? 2AM yesterday??

#1 rhymes. :sunny:

Would you believe (another Maxwell Smart quote, for those of us who go back that far ;) )

I came into work @ 4:30am today. I had a huge sinus killer headache yesterday & went home & lay down until it went away, so I came in early to kind of make up my time. :teeth: uh huh - bright & early :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter